Under a Palm on the Tropical Caribbean
Exuma Palms Hotel • Great Exuma, Bahamas
- A Four-Night ($389), Five-Night ($479), Six-Night ($549), or Seven-Night ($629) Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Room
- $100 Food-and-Beverage Credit
- One Dinner for Two
- Two Welcome Cocktails per Guest
- Round-Trip Airport Transfers
The Exumas: The string of Bahamian islands (some uninhabited) that boast secluded beaches and tranquil aquamarine cays, miles away from the bustling resorts and cruise ships of Nassau. "The water here is some of the prettiest in the world, and comes in every shade of blue and green (you'll grow tired trying to name the exact color); beaches are dazzling white," says Fodor's. "Combine that with fresh seafood and friendly locals and you have yourself one of the best vacation destinations in the Bahamas."
Located on the 37-mile-long Great Exuma, the Exuma Palms Hotel has prime real estate on Three Sisters Beach and handles round-trip transportation from the airport. Look out over the turquoise water from your balcony or patio in a room that also features amenities like A/C and a ceiling fan, a flat-screen TV with cable, a microwave, a mini fridge, and a coffee machine.
In the morning, find an authentic Bahamian breakfast of grits and sheep's tongue souse or more American fare like pancakes and poached eggs at the hotel's restaurant. And return later for lunch (Escapees each have an included entrée and drink) to indulge in roasted snapper, conch linguini, or a grilled grouper sandwich.
Between meals, head to Exuma Cays Land and Sea Park—the first land-and-sea preserve in the world (established in 1959) and a mecca for snorkelers and scuba divers. Or, do as so many others do and get on a boat.
"The location and service are top-notch. The view of Three Sisters Beach is simply breathtaking and makes you realize why you came to Exuma—for the pure and stunning beauty."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 15, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy of 48 hours and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $20 per person per night if 12 and older
- Oceanfront rooms have 2 queen beds
- Taxes of 10% and resort fee are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013 • Enjoy By December 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings