A Getaway to Ireland's City of Culture 2014
South Court Hotel • Co Limerick, Ireland
- Two-Night Stay for Two People
- Bottle of Wine If Dining
- Optional Third Night at No Extra Charge (Room Only)
There once was a city called Limerick
That had lots of fine culture hid in it
We visited there
And pulled out our hair
So long had we been here just missing it!
Presumably the poems to take their name from Limerick city were better than ours, but you get the point: there's a reason it will be Ireland's City of Culture 2014. And it's worth becoming well-versed in its rich heritage, vibrant art, theatre, and picturesque landscape, since that's where you'll be heading with this Escape to Great National South Court Hotel.
Get in the rhythm of the lively city with a two-night stay for two people at the chic, contemporary venue, just a short trip from the centre, for €99 (up to a €206.95 value). Allow us to wax lyrical for a minute: your Lifestyle Suite includes elegant décor, en suite with Egyptian cotton towels, king size bed, and a relaxation zone, as well as access to the gym. What's more, if you wish you can stay a third night at no extra charge (room only).
You're far from bard from the hotel's eateries. Breakfast is included in the light and airy surrounds of the Seasons Restaurant—think Full Irish, fresh-baked bread, cereal, juice, and fruit—and if you return to dine in the evening at Boru's Porterhouse or The Cream Room (which is now open Friday and Saturday evenings with all-new menus), you'll receive a bottle of wine to accompany the cuisine. Boru's Porterhouse, with its warm, traditional decor, offers the ideal place to unwind after a day's shopping or sightseeing in vibrant Limerick. The bar offers an interesting selection of spirits and world beers and features live bands and lively sessions on selected nights.
There's no rhyme or reason not to get out and explore the city—between the masterworks at the Hunt Museum, traditional milk market, mammoth Crescent Shopping Centre, and four industrious theatres, there's plenty to keep culture vultures occupied.
This Escape is for two people. Stays on a Friday or Saturday are subject to a €20 supplement per night. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"A bustling, vibrant and exciting destination, Limerick is packed with excellent shops [and] wonderful restaurants."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 30, 2013
- Voucher excludes , 13, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27 April, 4, 17, 18, 31 May, 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 14 June
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Lifestyle Suite
- €20 supplement applies to Friday and Saturday stays; payable directly to the hotel
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Breakfast, Bottle of Wine If Dining, Optional Third Night at No Extra Charge (Room Only)
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact (061) 487 487 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings