The Best the Dominican Has to Offer
Casa de Campo • La Romana, Dominican Republic
- A Three-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children Under 12 in a Pete Dye Lodge Room ($528)
- Or, a Four-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children Under 12 in a Pete Dye Lodge Room ($704)
- Daily American Breakfast
- Complimentary Golf Cart Rental
- 25% Discount at the Spa, Golf Course, and Skeet Shooting Range
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Eight Nights
La Romana is perched on a sandy stretch of the Dominican Republic's southeastern coast. The third-largest city in the island nation, La Romana transformed from a sugar cane-and-livestock economy to one of the Caribbean's poshest enclaves with the arrival of the ultra-luxurious resort, Casa de Campo. The city also hosts one of the largest cigar factories, responsible for producing three world-famous cigar brands. Quick growth gives La Romana an international feel compared to more culturally established Dominican communities, but five-star hotels, national sports teams, and dazzling beachfront make up for its short history.
Casa de Campo—widely considered the finest resort in the Dominican Republic and one of the Caribbean's most lavish properties—has been honored as World's Leading Golf Resort at the World Travel Awards for five consecutive years. The Pete Dye Golf Lodge, named for the legendary course designer and part-time Casa de Campo resident, contains 64 rooms outfitted with mahogany furnishings, terracotta-colored floors, flat-screen TVs, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
If you're a golfer, you probably won't be spending much time in the room—this five-star resort houses three championship courses including Dye's iconic Teeth of the Dog, ranked the #1 golf course in the Caribbean and #47 in the world by Golf Magazine.
Grab a post-course bite at one of 13 restaurants or nine bars and lounges on the grounds of this 7,000-acre resort—from the casual Beach Club by Le Cirque to the fine dining at La Caña by Il Circo. After your massage at the world class Casa de Campo Spa, get some shut-eye—tomorrow's list of potential activities includes tennis, polo, skeet shooting, sailing, snorkeling, kayaking, cave exploring, ATVing, and fishing.
"The country's most illustrious resort, which set the benchmark for luxury travel in the Caribbean decades ago, has entered a new era with the dramatic renovation of its public spaces, rooms, and suites. Guests who have stayed here before are dazzled."-- Read Fodor's Review of Casa de Campo
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel April 1- August 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked by April 31, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are April 9-24, May 3-4, May 10-11 and August 1-3
- Airfare not included
- 18% government Tax and 10% legal service charge are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • Enjoy By August 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings