Sleek Is Chic in Mazatlán
Crowne Plaza Mazatlán • Mazatlan, Mexico
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Junior Suite with $75 Food-and-Beverage Credit ($299)
- Or, a Four-Night Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Honeymoon Suite with $75 Food-and-Beverage Credit and Bottle of Sparkling Wine ($340)
- Or, a Five-Night Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Junior Suite with $85 Food-and-Beverage Credit ($367)
- Or, a Five-Night Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Honeymoon Suite with $85 Food-and-Beverage Credit and Bottle of Sparking Wine ($416)
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Junior Suite with $100 Food-and-Beverage Credit ($424)
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Honeymoon Suite with $100 Food-and-Beverage Credit and Bottle of Sparkling Wine ($478)
- 20% Discount on Spa Services
Facing the ocean on Mexico's western coast, Mazatlán well deserves its moniker, "Pearl of the Pacific." Just looking at the resort-filled Zona Dorada, you might not see what makes this beach town different from all the others; but head into the city and you'll find a lustrous old town crisscrossed by cobblestone streets and crowded with sun-baked facades. This Colonial-era pueblo viejo stirs with singular boutiques, niche museums, and open-air restaurants—inviting visitors for a refreshing break between stints on the hot Mazatlán sand.
The Crowne Plaza Mazatlán is an architecturally mod, ivory oasis overlooking the coast in Nuevo Mazatlán, the city's newest neighborhood. Here, accommodations rise to a whole other level of luxury—hotel staff would gladly beam you up to your room and save you the trek if that were possible. The hotel's opulent Junior Suites boast breathtaking ocean views; sleek, modern décor; cozy beds; and plenty of space to explore. Honeymoon Suites also face the ocean but add romantic Jacuzzi tubs with views of the water.
Meanwhile, more otherworldly pleasures await at the resort's spa. The hydro-cabins meld color therapy, reflexology, music therapy, hydrotherapy, and steam showers for a sublime experience. Take one for a spin or try exotic offerings like chocolate-hazelnut body treatments. At dinnertime, The Bistro at Crowne Plaza Mazatlán serves up sophisticated international cuisine in the dining room and on the outdoor patio.
"My family and I grew up going to Mazatlan and now I'm taking my wife and three children. We just finished a fabulous vacation—the staff was exceptional, and the food was excellent. We'll be back."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes of 19% are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): July 12-13, 19-20, 26-27 and August 1-2 and 8-9
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • Enjoy By December 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 61% savings