Atlantic City's Original Best Bet
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa • Atlantic City, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Classic King Room ($189) or a Fiore Suite ($249), Sundays through Thursdays from Now through June 23
- $100 Fine-Dining Credit
- Two Comedy Tickets and Two Spa Toccare Day Passes
As the first Las Vegas-style resort on the East Coast, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa is the pride of Atlantic City, attracting top comedians and celebrity chefs, not to mention the casino circuit's highest rollers. And you? You're about to be a part of that exclusive group.
Widely recognized as the spark that reignited Atlantic City, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, the Italian-style 2,000-room hotel at Renaissance Pointe, is more than just a gambler's jackpot: With 12 restaurants, 10 shops, a comedy club, a music hall, an event center, 2 nightclubs, more bars than we can count, and, oh yeah, a spa, salon, pool, and fitness center, this nine-year-old tour de force is a destination in and of itself. After a $50 million redesign of the guest rooms and hotel corridors in July, each tastefully appointed Classic Room features floor-to-ceiling windows, a marbled bathroom with a two-person shower, a king-size bed draped in fine linens, a 46-inch flat-screen TV, and sleek modern furnishings, including a lounge chair with ottoman and a work desk.
Where better to start your stay than at the casino? Slots, blackjack, poker, roulette—you name it, Borgata has a few dozen options. Then head for dinner at one of the five fine-dining restaurants where your $100 credit is valid. Some of the country's top chefs have restaurants at Borgata, dishing up the best of everything, from steak to seafood; Japanese to Italian. "Dining here is the best of the casino hotels," Frommer's says. And according to Zagat's 2012 and 2013 America's Top Restaurants Guide, it's also home to Atlantic City's top restaurant—Old Homestead Steak House.
Afterward, go for a laugh at the comedy club. Several nights a week, The Music Box hosts stand-up shows beginning at 9 p.m., and each show generally features three comics. If you can find the time—and you really should—arrange to luxuriate in a treatment at Spa Toccare. Here, tensions melt. Knots disappear. Skin glistens. Eyes sparkle. And a new you emerges just in time to wave buh-bye to your worldly cares. "The undisputed champ," says Frommer's of Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa. Even without this Escape, you'd be hard-pressed to disagree. With it, you're in for the best of the best in Atlantic City.
"Yes, that is a trapeze artist swinging from the rafters. The red-clad beauty's addition to the MIXX scene burnishes the club's stage-like feel."-- Press of Atlantic City
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid Sundays through Thursdays only
- Valid for travel until June 23, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Person making reservation must be at least 21 years old
- All registered hotel guests must present a valid, state-issued photo ID
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are May 15-16 and May 26, 2013
- Checkin is at 5 p.m. on Sundays and 4 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays and rooms are held until 9 p.m. and check-out is required by 11 a.m.
- Access to the Borgata pool is restricted to persons 18 years and older unless accompanied by an adult and is available for use after check-in with room key and until pool closes on day of departure
- Spa Toccare Day Pass includes access to fitness room, locker rooms, jacuzzi and pool areas
- Not valid on products
- Pets are not allowed
- Valet or self parking available. $5 parking fee per visit
- A major credit card is required at check-in for a $150 per night deposit for incidentals along with a $5 per night tourism fee, debit cards will not be accepted for this deposit and cash payments will be accepted to settle charges at the time of check-out
- 14% tax and $5 occupancy fee per room night are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 23, 2013 • Enjoy By June 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings