Spectacular Sojourn to Sunderland Bay
Spice Island Bed and Breakfast • Phillip Island, VIC
- Two nights midweek between Sunday and Thursday for two in a Studio Spa Room in Sunderland Bay, Phillip Island ($289, value $709)
- Or two nights on the weekend in a Studio Spa Room for two ($399, value $769)
- Gourmet breakfast hamper on both mornings including cereal, juice, tea, coffee, muffins, toast, jams, cheeses and fruits
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- 3 Park Pass for two that includes entry to Phillip Island Penguin Parade, Koala Conservation Centre and Churchill Island Historical Homestead
- 20% off a Spice Island Pantry and Cooking School class (available with the weekend stay only)
- Late 12pm check-out
Located on the southern side of the food, wine and wildlife paradise also known as Phillip Island, Sunderland Bay is just a two-hour drive from Melbourne. The perfect spot for breathing in fresh salty air and enjoying some much-deserved peace and quiet away from the non-stop pace of your regular existence, you'll find yourself among rugged coastlines offering outstanding surf breaks, exciting attractions including the cutest penguins in the world and gourmet delights aplenty.
Set on two gorgeous acres, Spice Island Bed and Breakfast offers the ideal place to completely unwind. Designed with couples in mind, your exquisite Studio Spa Room comes with a comfy king-size bed, a luxurious spa bath, fluffy towels and plush robes for all the together time you can muster. Take in exquisite rural views from your room and be sure to keep your eyes peeled for bird life and the occasional echidna meandering around the property.
The Points of Interest
Stroll just minutes to the shores of Sunderland Bay for a swim in the sea or to catch an exhilarating wave. Learn the art of cooking at the Spice Island Pantry and Cooking School (with a discount included with the weekend stay only) in the picturesque seaside village of San Remo, or for a chocolate fix, take a trip to the Phillip Island Chocolate Factory (both five minutes away). Experience the best of Phillip Bay's attractions with your 3 pass park for two including entry to Penguin Parade, where you'll ooh and aah at the world's smallest penguins, aptly named Little Penguins in their natural habitat, before heading to the Koala Conservation Centre and Churchill Island where you can go back in time and explore the history of this wonderful area.
Exactly what we needed!-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per person, up to 5 additional as gifts
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid based on double occupancy only
- Reservations must be made before 22 June 2013
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Not valid for use during school or public holidays, long weekends or special event dates
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 2, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 2, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 2, 2013 • Enjoy By October 2, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 59% savings