On the Beach with an Ocean View in Cancun
Hyatt Regency Cancun • Cancun, Mexico
- A Four-Night ($599), Five-Night ($721), Six-Night ($843), or Seven-Night ($965) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Ocean View Room
- $300 Food-and-Beverage Credit
- 20% Off Spa Services
- Two Kids 12 and Under Stay Free
Cancun's reputation as a sandy paradise by day and a thumping party by night is well deserved. Located on the northeast coast of the Yucatán Peninsula—just north of the Riviera Maya—this resort city borders the Caribbean Sea and delights in all the aquatic activities its warm waters have to offer. A rainbow of bikinis spreads over its beaches while the tropical sun shines. After dark, revelers flood the bars and clubs in search of the hottest dance floors. But no matter what hours you keep, Cancun buzzes with plenty of action to keep you entertained.
The Hyatt Regency Cancun, where flawless service meets comfortable beachside charm, sits just steps from the white-sand beaches of Cancun. Add to that an expansive pool, a luxury spa, and nearby nightlife in the city's Hotel Zone, and you've got a world-class vacation destination. Move through the resort's modern lobby as an appetizer to your own retreat, and then check out your king or double room for a feast of features: an LCD-screen TV with satellite channels, and windows opening onto a private balcony with ocean views.
Play a game of beach soccer before snorkeling, then dive into the pool complete with swim-up bar. After sunset, make use of your $300 food-and-beverage credit at one of four on-site restaurants. During the day, schedule a day trip to see the world-class marine life off Isla Mujeres, then trek to the Mayan pyramid of Chichen Itza. When you return to the resort, satisfying snacks are available until your late 3 p.m. checkout.
"Situated on the tip of Punta Cancún, this 14-story hotel offers the best views in Zona Hotelera. Guests can relax in the garden area or in one of the daybeds near the Beach House Spa."-- Read Fodor's Review of the Hyatt Regency Cancun
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel May 1 - December 20, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are May 24-27, June 16-20, July 1 to August 24, and November 12-15
- Two kids 12 and under stay free when utilizing existing bedding
- Taxes are not included; 14% taxes from voucher price will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings