An Ocean View in Tropical Lahaina
Napili Kai Beach Resort • Lahaina, HI
- A Three-Night ($750) or Six-Night ($1,500) Stay for Two in an Ocean View Studio
- 50% Off a Tour for Two to Haleakala, Central Maui, and Iao Valley with Polynesian Adventure Tours
- $10 Off per Guest on Any Snorkel Tour from Maui Concierge
- $20 Off per Guest on a Full-Body Massage or European Facial at Makai Massage & Bodywork Spa
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to 12 Nights
"Maui no ka oi"—roughly, "Maui is the best"—has become this Hawaiian island's unofficial motto, and it's easy to see why: The long stretches of sand, tropical verdure, and awesome swells deserve all the superlatives that come their way.
At Napili Kai Beach Resort, you'll be in the middle of it all. This sprawling ten-acre property—which boasts its own private-feeling beach—features four pools, a boutique spa, two professionally maintained putting greens (one for children), a fitness room, bocce and shuffleboard, and all the fixings (like towels, mats, and coolers) for a day on the beach. It's everything you want from a resort without the resort fees. The hardest thing you'll have to do at Napili Kai is leave.
Each Ocean View Studio is equipped with a kitchenette, a private lanai fronting one of West Maui's most beautiful swimming and snorkeling bays, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Did we mention that kids stay, eat, and play free?
Say aloha each morning by grabbing breakfast at the open-air, beachfront Sea House Restaurant (winner of the 2011 Gold Award for Best Breakfast from Maui No Ka 'Oi Magazine). When you're ready to socialize, you can make a lei, learn to dance the hula, or join in the weekly mai tai party. Experience Hawaiian music and dance at the weekly keiki hula show or the Grammy-winning slack-key guitar concert.
Should you desire to wander farther afield, the concierge at the activity desk can arrange almost any activity—from sightseeing tours and fishing charters to dinner cruises and helicopter rides. Golfers can hit the links at one of the world-class golf courses at nearby Kapalua Resort (special rates available for Napili Kai guests), while the more adventurous can learn to parasail or scuba dive.
On the full-day adventure tour of Haleakala, Central Maui, and the Iao Valley with Polynesian Adventure Tours, you'll get up close to the dormant Mount Haleakala Crater, where you'll summit the mountain, stop at the visitors' center, and pay a visit to the overlook. Then it's off to Central Maui, where you'll discover the island's unique flora and fauna. The tour then heads to Wailuku, a bucolic town known for its sugar-cane fields, and Iao Valley State Park, featuring the iconic Iao Needle, a lush volcanic monolith that rises 1,200 feet from the valley floor.
"On 10 beautiful beachfront acres—the beach here is one of the best on West Maui for swimming and snorkeling—the Napili Kai draws a loyal following to its Hawaiian-style rooms that open onto private lanai."-- Read Fodor's Review of Napili Kai Beach Resort
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Only valid for stays between now and June 13, 2013
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher includes $10 off per guest on any snorkel tour from Maui Concierge and $20 off per guest on a full-body massage or European facial at Makai Massage & Bodywork Spa
- Airfare not included
- Hawaii State and hotel accommodations tax of 13.42% are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 13, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 13, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 13, 2013 • Enjoy By June 13, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings