A Boutique Affair in Historic Provincetown
The John Randall House • Provincetown, MA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Room with Shared Bath ($84)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Room with a Private Bath ($93)
- Fruit and Cheese Basket
It's hard to get more quintessentially New England than "The Cape." Characterized by rocky shorelines, stalwart lighthouses, and bays bobbing with sailboats, Cape Cod looks like a scene lifted off a postcard. All walks of life converge here, from the wealthy families and US presidents who summer in Hyannisport to the outdoor enthusiasts who ride the bike trails of the National Seashore. Even nightlife-seeking travelers can find a party in Provincetown. In short, Cape Cod greets any weary traveler with open arms—and perhaps a serving of fresh-off-the-boat lobster.
In the thick of Downtown Provincetown, just one block off Commercial Street, The John Randall House delivers a boutique experience in the heart of Cape Cod. Part art gallery, part bed and breakfast, this Victorian-style inn features contemporary paintings by local and national artists alongside basic yet stylish furnishings. What really sets this hilltop inn apart is its newly installed outdoor deck with views of the tallest all-granite structure in the United States, the Provincetown Monument, which commemorates the history of the Mayflower Pilgrims.
Each of ten rooms is equipped with a queen bed, cable TV, a refrigerator, and complimentary Wi-Fi, and most feature a private bathroom and air-conditioning. Stroll down to the veranda in the morning for a continental breakfast of homemade baked goods, fresh seasonal fruit, hot and cold cereals, milk, juices, and made-to-order waffles twice a week .
"After staying at The John Randall House I have found a new place to call home. Love the energy of the place and the people who keep it running. I felt as if I were back in the South and all my friends came to visit. Can't wait to get back!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Rooms with shared baths are 3, 4, 5, 7, 10 and 11
- Rooms with private baths are 1, 2, 6 and 8
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings