Say "Ahh" to Life in Breezy Fiji
Down Under Answers • Coral Coast, Fiji
- An Eight-Day trip to Fiji, Including:
- Round-Trip International Flights from LAX to Fiji via Air Pacific
- Round-Trip Private Ground Transportation from the Airport to Hotel
- Accommodations for Five Nights in a Sea-View Bure at Crusoe's Retreat Fiji Islands
- Five Buffet Breakfasts, One Lunch, and Daily Afternoon Tea
- Navua Village and Waterfall Tour with Transportation
- Welcome Drink and Lei
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, Hotel Fees, and Admissions Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Emerging from the azure waters of the South Pacific, Fiji is the setting of our deserted-island fantasies. More than 300 islands make up this archipelago nation, where secluded beaches, unassuming villages, and posh resorts inspire the glossy pages of travel magazines. Board a sleek catamaran to island hop from beach to sugar-sand beach, marvel at exquisite orchids at the Garden of the Sleeping Giant, or raft through the rain forests buried deep within the island's interiors. The tropical marine climate brings warm, breezy weather year-round, so the right time to visit: Is all the time.
Put yourself out of reach and Escape to the other side of the world with an eight-day trip to the island nation of Fiji with Down Under Answers.
Days 1 and 2: Take off on an overnight, non-stop flight from LAX to Fiji, crossing the International Date Line. You'll lose a calendar day here, but get it back on your return flight.
Day 3: Arrive in the city of Nadi where you'll be escorted from the airport to Crusoe's Retreat Fiji Islands, your home for the next six days. Slip into a sunny state of mind with a welcome drink and fragrant flower lei before exploring the property. Here, 28 breezy bungalows—with private sitting areas, covered verandas, and en-suite bathrooms—rest on 10 acres of tropical gardens and sandy shoreline. Hop into the resort's crystal pool or take advantage of activities including snorkeling, sea kayaking, beach volleyball, and more.
Day 4: Today, you'll sneak away from the resort and embark on a trip into the heart of Viti Levu where you'll experience a Navua Village and waterfall tour. After a boat ride down the Navua River, soak in the authentic Fiji culture with a tour of the village, complete with a song-and-dance performance. Then, it's off to take a dip in the natural waterfall pool before floating a bamboo raft back downstream.
Days 5 to 7: Explore the gorgeous island—known as the soft-coral capital of the world—at your leisure. You'll have an ocean of vibrant reefs at your feet, plus full use of non-motorized marine-sports equipment like snorkels and fins.
Day 8: Head back to the airport, where you'll board your return flight back to Los Angeles.
2013 Travel Dates
LAX: April 18 to June 4; or September 5 to November 28 ($1,899)
"Most who visit Fiji want little more than a white-sand beach, a cloudless sky, and the opportunity to fall into a sun-induced coma under a palm tree. On this score, Fiji doesn't disappoint."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Please contact Down Under Answers to check availability before purchasing your vouchers
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must provide two voucher numbers when confirming reservations for double occupancy purchases
- Reservations must be confirmed by April 15, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $499
- Merchant cancellation policy applies, $300 fee to make changes plus airline and hotel fees; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are October 24, 31, November 9-10 and November 24
- Voucher and airfare are non-refundable once booked
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking; subject to availability
- Must be at least 18 to check-in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Hotels are subject to change based on availability
- Voucher includes accommodations for five nights in a Sea-View Bure at Crusoe's Retreat Fiji Islands, five buffet breakfasts, one lunch, daily afternoon tea, Navua Village and Waterfall Tour, a welcome drink and lei
- Voucher does not include visa fees, gratuities to drivers and local guides, meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, and costs for anything not specified above
- Airline taxes, airline fuel surcharges, hotel fees and admissions included
- To enter Fiji you need a passport valid for at least six months after the date of your departure and a visit visa, which is issued on arrival; review the State Departments site for any additional information
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- Stays must be completed within date range purchased
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 28, 2013 • Enjoy By November 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 24% savings