Sea Air and Pier Promenading in Bournemouth
The Queens Hotel and Spa • Dorset, United Kingdom
- One- (£129) or Two-Night (£179) Stay for Two People
- Bottle of Bubbly on Arrival
- Four-Course Dinner Each and a Bottle of Wine to Share
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
The sea air at Bournemouth has long attracted writers, including J.R.R. Tolkien, who visited every summer for 30 years—and a stay at The Queens Hotel and Spa might just invigorate your creativity, too.
An overnight stay for two is just £129 (up to £263.50 in value), or make it two nights for £179 (up to a £421.10 value). When you arrive, put your feet up—be they oversized and hairy or not—in a warm, cosy, and classically styled room, and toast the start of an adventure with your bottle of bubbly.
Then, head down to the elegant Alexanders Restaurant, where a four-course dinner with a bottle of wine to share awaits hungry hobbits. Enjoy the best of local, seasonal Dorset produce in a relaxed environment. Breakfast is also included.
If you start to hunger for adventure, make the most of your location on the East Cliff to embark upon a quest. You're only a short stroll from the award-winning sands of the Blue Flag beach and Bournemouth's famous pier, from where you can embark on the charming Pier-to-Pier walk to Boscombe along the promenade. With a late 1 p.m. checkout after breakfast the following morning, you can take your sweet time before you head back to The Shire.
This Escape is for two people. Stays on a Saturday night are subject to a £25 supplement. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the hotel name.
"This south coast resort at the doorstep of the New Forest didn't just happen: it was carefully planned and executed—a true city in a garden."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 30, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- £25 supplement applies to Saturday stays; payable directly to merchant
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: Breakfast, Bottle of Bubbly on Arrival, Four-Course Dinner Each and a Bottle of Wine to Share, Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01202 554 415 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings