Laid-Back Resort in San José del Cabo
Hola Grand Faro • San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
- A Three- ($499), Four- ($667), Five- ($832), Six- ($998), or Seven-Night ($1,165) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Ocean View Room
- All Inclusive of Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Daily Activities Program, Kids' Club, Non-Motorized Sports, and Taxes and Service Charges
- 25% Discount on Spa Services
- Children Ages 12 and Under Stay for Free
San José del Cabo is perched on the tip of the Baja Peninsula and much more subdued that its sister town of Cabo San Lucas, only 20 minutes away. San José del Cabo's tree-lined streets invite those who'd prefer to avoid all-night revelry in hotel hallways. "It's quietly emerging as a hangout for the well-heeled, famous, and discreet, who want to enjoy the Cabo sun while avoiding the Cabo Wabo way of life," says The New York Times. The peaceful town square is a delight to meander around—just don't plan on popping into boutiques between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m., when shop owners are taking their afternoon siesta.
Everything is taken care of at the all-inclusive Hola Grand Faro resort. Here, Deluxe Ocean View Rooms each come complete with a private balcony overlooking the Sea of Cortez, a flat-screen TV, and a mini bar stocked with bottled water and soft drinks. After a relaxing night of rest, mornings bring the breakfast spread at Los Olas Beachfront Restaurant (one of the five on-site restaurants), where tasty pastries and fruit are served alongside made-to-order omelets, pancakes, and more.
As you'd expect, resorts in Mexico take their pools seriously. Check out the property's five options before finding your perfect poolside retreat, whether it includes a comfy lounge chair shaded by an umbrella or a swim-up bar. Those with a craving for excitement will want to take off on a tour with Cabo Adventures—such as a zip line excursion in a protected biosphere or an outback and camel safari in Rancho San Cristobal—before returning to the resort to indulge in a spa treatment.
"All-inclusive on Playa del Sol, this five-story hotel caters to both business and fun, with five restaurants, five pools, four bars, and massive meeting rooms. The rooms are standard, though some have private balconies."-- Read Fodor's Review of Hola Grand Faro
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are July 11-13
- Voucher includes a 25% discount on spa services
- Children ages 12 and under stay for free
- Taxes and service included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2013 • Enjoy By December 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings