Lighthouse Views and Vintage Rooms
Port Hotel Restaurant and Lounge • Port Washington, WI
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a European Inn Room with a King-Size Bed, Mondays through Sundays
- Full-Service Breakfast or Brunch for Two
- Two Tickets to The Rivoli Theatre & Pizzeria
- Bottle of Wine
- Turndown Service with Chocolate
In Port Washington, elegant antebellum archways and Greek Revival-style verandas invite visitors to slip into another era. Home to the largest collection of pre-Civil War buildings in Wisconsin, this easygoing town is teeming with historic storefronts, family-owned inns, and charming museums. Nestled on a natural harbor at the mouth of Sauk Creek, downtown's 220-slip marina hosts a steady stream of boaters, eager to cast off into the calm waters of Lake Michigan.
Since 1889, the iconic Port Washington Breakwater Lighthouse has shined nightly on Lake Michigan's Wisconsin shoreline. But it's another historic beacon—the Port Hotel Restaurant and Lounge—that is this lakeside community's brightest star.
Thirty minutes north of Milwaukee, this beautifully restored 1902 hotel radiates luxury. Rich period décor adorns each of the ten rooms, with many boasting intimate fireplaces and four-poster beds. All rooms are outfitted with satellite TV, DVD players, Kohler Water Haven showers (sometimes with whirlpool tubs), fluffy terrycloth robes, wet bars, and king or queen beds draped in European bedding.
"The Port Hotel Inn has a wonderful, calming, and nostalgic atmosphere. We loved staying right in the port so that everything was within walking distance. The restaurant at the inn was outstanding. I highly recommend their oysters Rockefeller!"-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per purchaser, 1 additional as a gift
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Valid for the following rooms: 202, 204, 302, 304, 305 and 307 only
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Sales tax and fees not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes turn-down service with chocolate, full-service breakfast or brunch for two, one bottle of wine and two movie tickets at the Rivoli Movie Theater
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificate
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 12, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 12, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 12, 2013 • Enjoy By June 12, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 47% savings