Warm and Welcoming Alpaca Farm
Chimney Hill Estate and Ol' Barn Inn • Lambertville, NJ
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Checking in Mondays or Wednesdays, in the Tapestry, Renaissance, Garden, Library, or Hunt Room, or in Barn Suite 1 or 2 ($318)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Checking in Fridays, in Barn Suite 3 or 4 ($428)
- Daily Full Breakfast
- $50 Food-and-Beverage Credit to Anton's at the Swan
- In-Room Bottle of Wine
- Sack of Alpaca Feed
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Founded in 1705, Lambertville, New Jersey, is an unassuming town on the banks of the Delaware River. Lovingly preserved Victorians and Federal-style row houses give its downtown district a charming aesthetic, while antique markets, coffee shops, and artisan galleries draw a creative crowd. Last, but certainly not least, the historic Delaware & Raritan Canal snakes through Lambertville, with a scenic towpath following along beside it for hikers and bikers to enjoy.
Less than a mile from downtown, Chimney Hill Estate and Ol' Barn Inn is part bed and breakfast, part alpaca farm. Restored in 1920 by Margaret Spencer, America's first female architect, this 1820 fieldstone home has plenty to bray about—think soft bathrobes and beds fitted with plush linens. Some of the inn's comfortable guest rooms feature crackling fireplaces, and the Barn Suites offer Jacuzzi tubs.
Eight acres of fields and gardens offer plenty of space to meet and greet the property's alpacas, who are ready to befriended anyone offering alpaca feed. Once they've had their fill, head out to pasture and visit the Alpaca Gift Store, where you can browse hats, sweaters, and gloves knitted from the high-quality wool.
"This was our second time staying at the Chimney Hill Estate and we remembered why we liked it so much. The rooms are wonderfully decorated and make you feel right at home. Getting to visit and feed the alpacas was so much fun."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made online
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 15 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Once reservation is confirmed a $15 fee for any changes will be applied
- Voucher includes daily full breakfast, a $50 food-and-beverage credit to Anton's at the Swan, bottle of wine and a sack of alpaca feed
- Taxes and gratuities are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings