Classic San Francisco in Fisherman's Wharf
Hilton San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf • San Francisco, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room
- Book Unlimited Nights for an Extended Stay
Facing the bobbing sailboats on the San Francisco Bay, with the Victorian homes of Russian Hill and Telegraph Hill at its back, Fisherman's Wharf has long been a picturesque enclave in the City by the Bay—and a friendly hub for visitors. Listen for the tunes of outdoor musicians as you move from shop to shop, or stand on the pier overlooking the crowd of California sea lions resting on the docks. When you've covered every inch of Pier 39, walk along the Embarcadero for views of San Francisco's bridges, or venture inland for world-class dining and entertainment.
Located a five-minute walk from Pier 39 and the Embarcadero, the Hilton San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf provides easy access to the major tourist attractions of the city. After roaming the friendly city, sink into a signature Hilton Serenity Bed—outfitted with nonallergenic feather pillows and a plush duvet—to watch a movie on a 32-inch flat-screen television. Sleep as late as you please, and then open your blackout curtains and brew a cup of coffee before treating yourself to breakfast at the on-site Vintner's Grill.
Take a short stroll to Pier 39, where you can jump on a sightseeing cruise to Alcatraz Island. Tour the infamous jail cells and, on the return trip, admire the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay Bridge from the boat's windows. Ever-changing exhibits mean you'll always see something new at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, while the shops of Union Square can help you update your wardrobe with new duds. At sunset, you can pull up a seat at Butterfly and savor a dinner of filet mignon or black cod overlooking the bay.
"Stayed at the hotel for one week and loved it. The staff is friendly and accommodating; the guest room was very spacious and clean; and the location is hard to beat being just steps from Fisherman's Wharf."-- TripAdvisor
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms