Gateway to the Smoky Mountains
Berry Springs Lodge • Sevierville, TN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($239) or Fridays and Saturdays ($239)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Box of Chocolates
- One Night of Silk Rose Petal Turndown Service
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Much like the Cherokee hunters who forged a footpath into the Smokies, visitors today make the area around Gatlinburg, Tennessee, their gateway to the rhododendrons and ancient hemlocks of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The park's founding in 1934 turned the former sawmill town into one of the nation's first mountain resorts, hemmed in on all sides by the hazy ridges that gave the range its name. These days, downtown Gatlinburg is a destination in itself, choc-a-bloc with rustic log buildings, specialty shops, novelty museums, and musical theaters.
Set on 33 acres in the secluded foothills, the Berry Springs Lodge allows visitors to sleep in the shadow of the Smokies while remaining steeped in luxury. Each of the log-cabin-style lodge's nine guest rooms is appointed with plush furnishings including a four-poster bed, lounge chairs, jacquard quilts, and an oak rocker. Breakfast in the sunlit dining room is a foodie's fantasy, filled with almond-stuffed French toast, honey-baked ham, and cheesy hash-brown casserole.
Set out on an all-day adventure in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, where more than 850 miles of hiking trails can be traversed by foot, horseback, or mountain bike. Closer to home, the lodge offers its own rugged trail, a croquet field, and two fishing ponds stocked with bass, bluegill, and catfish for catch and release. Just a few minutes down the road, the town of Gatlinburg lights up in the evening with family-friendly entertainment at Ripley's Believe It or Not! and Dollywood.
"Without a doubt, this is the best B&B we have ever stayed at. The ample-sized bedroom and bathroom were spotless. There were very nice repeat guests staying at the inn which tells you the Berry Springs Lodge is something special."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be used to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are May 24 - 27 and July 2 - 6
- Based upon double occupancy
- No one under 18
- Rooms included in this offer are Crystal Springs and Powder Springs; all subject to availability
- Upgrades may be available at booking
- Taxes and fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 29, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2013 • Enjoy By August 29, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings