Wine and Dine Like a High Roller in AC
Resorts Casino Hotel • Atlantic City, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Rendezvous Tower Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($94)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Rendezvous Tower Room, Sundays through Thursdays, with Two Spa Passes and Two Drinks at 25 Hours ($149)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean Tower Room, Fridays, with Two Spa Passes and Two Drinks at 25 Hours ($249)
- Two Dinner Buffets at The Buffet
- Two Show Tickets at the Screening Room or Superstar Theater
- 1 p.m. Late Checkout
Atlantic City has built on the pulse-boosting, carnivalesque atmosphere that has allowed it to continue to stake its claim as America's Playground since 1880. Sparkling in the ocean sun, the boardwalk's slew of casinos, spas, and nightclubs lets visitors know that this New Jersey playground isn't East Vegas—it's First Vegas. Not just a table-gamer's paradise, Atlantic City will put anyone with a fondness for Ferris wheels, sandy shores, and high-end live entertainment on a lucky streak.
An Art Deco-style property with the largest guest rooms in Atlantic City, Resorts Casino Hotel, built in 1876, was the first hotel and casino in America's Favorite Playground and the first legal casino outside Nevada. Today, the nearly 1,000-room resort is split into two towers, with the 260-foot Ocean Tower housing the main gaming floor, a spa, a pool, and the main retail and dining level. The comparatively new Rendezvous Tower opened in 2004 and features 357 luxury rooms.
Double down on relaxation at the Health Club and Spa, where you can unwind in the sauna after a good workout, or purchase therapeutic treatments and massages to relieve that tension you've been playing close to the vest.
Later, deal yourself in for two dinner buffets at The Buffet, then hit either the Screening Room (an intimate 350-seat venue) or the Superstar Theater for some live entertainment. Odds are you're not ready to fold for the evening. Hit 25 Hours for martinis and a European vibe, or Pro-Bar—Atlantic City's one and only LGBT casino lounge. Oh, and feel free to stay out late: A provided 1 p.m. late checkout lets you cash-out on your own time.
"Just remodeled with really nice beds, furniture, flat screens... The bathroom was huge! The service team was genuine and sincerely cared for our well-being. Resorts Casino definitely made us feel like high rollers!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel March 27 - May 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy requires all cancellations be requested by 12 a.m. EDT prior to date of arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are May 21-24 and 26
- Two-night stay cannot begin on Thursday
- Resorts reserves the right to provide alternate entertainment or replace show tickets with another amenity should a show not be available during your stay
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings