Soaring Sophistication in the Nutmeg State
Hyatt Regency Greenwich • Old Greenwich, CT
- A One-Night Weekend ($95) or Weekday ($140) Stay for Two in an Atrium View Room
- Breakfast for Two
- Wireless Internet
- Parking Included
While an urban getaway can be the perfect way to restore the wind beneath your wings, it's easy to let the hotel bill rumple your feathers. Luckily, your savings will soar when you nab this week's Escape to the Hyatt Regency Greenwich for a one-night stay in an Atrium View Room—including breakfast for two, wireless Internet, and parking—on a weekday ($140) or weekend ($95).
Located in the quaint town of Greenwich, Connecticut, just 45 minutes from Manhattan, this AAA Three Diamond property is the perfect place to land after a long day of meetings in Stamford or touring the Big Apple. Make your nest in the comfort of your deluxe oversized guest room, featuring luxurious linens, an LCD flat-screen television, wireless internet, and iHome stereo.
Early birds will find plenty to eat at the breakfast buffet in the Winfield's atrium cafe, where you'll feel right at home among the towering atrium's trees, flowering plants, paths, and streams. Or, sleep in and—for an additional fee—treat yourself to the award-winning Sunday brunch before migrating to the Enzo Riccobene Salon & Spa for a signature massage and European-style facial (not included).
Let stress continue to melt away with a soak in the glass-enclosed whirlpool and steam room, or perfect your crow posture in a mid-morning yoga class.
Spend some time among fine feathered friends at Greenwich's Audobon Center. Birds of a fashionable feather flock to Greenwich Avenue's luxury boutiques, unique galleries, and department stores with the Hyatt's complimentary shuttle service.
Once you take flight on this airy Escape, you're bound to be all aflutter.
"Heavenly. This Hyatt should be the standard for all hotels! The service is fantastic: the banquet staff, front desk, bell hops, valet, you name it. No atrium in New England can compete. A magnificent display."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit five per person, up to five additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation only (vouchers cannot be combined for extended stays)
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on these dates: 7/9/2011 - 7/14/2011, 7/29/2011 - 7/30/2011, and 8/18/2011 - 8/20/2011
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 5, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 5, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 5, 2011 • Enjoy By September 5, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings