Visit Australia's Blue Water Paradise
Oaks Lure • Nelson Bay, Port Stephens, NSW
- Three nights for two in a modern Hotel Room at Oaks Lure, Nelson Bay ($319, value $695)
- Or three nights for four in a self-contained Two-Bedroom Split Level Apartment at Oaks Lure, Nelson Bay (just $519, value $905)
- Late 12pm check-out
Port Stephens, an easy two-hour drive from Sydney, offers some of the most crystal clear waters, endless blue skies and sparkling golden beaches in all of NSW. Nelson Bay, regarded as the heart of this glorious region, caters for all travellers and offers an abundance of gourmet culinary options, boutique shopping and the chance to see dolphins frolic and play in their natural habitat. Sometimes called the "Dolphin Capital of Australia" as well as "The Blue Water Paradise", Nelson Bay is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to see these majestic creatures in the wild, not to mention the perfect base to explore the unspoilt waterways, natural wonders and intriguing history of this spectacular region.
Oaks Lure is just a short walk to the marina, restaurants, golf courses, boutiques and sporting clubs that make up the charming coastal town of Nelson Bay. The modern Hotel Room offers superior furnishing, perfect for couples, and includes tea and coffee making facilities and microwave. The Two-Bedroom Split Level and fabulously spacious Apartment is the ideal choice for a family, fully self-contained and features an internal spiral staircase. The hotel itself offers an outdoor lap pool, children's wading pool, outdoor barbecue facilities and much more.
The Points of Interest
With a bay two and a half times the size of Sydney Harbour, getting out on the water is a must. Delight in a number of activities including parasailing, diving, surfing and snorkelling, but with approximately 70 bottlenose dolphins calling this stretch of big blue home, hop aboard a cruise and say hello to these awesome underwater mammals. Or, between May and November, it's the whales' turn to impress, showing off with a host of aquatic acrobatic displays. For adventure on land, pay a visit to the 4,200 hectares that make up the Worimi Conservation Lands, or learn some history at the Nelson Head heritage Lighthouse and Reserve. Otherwise, take a trip around the area to sample gourmet delights including Port Stephens Winery, the only working winery, brewery and licensed restaurant all in one place in the region.
Good, clean, modern and close to town-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Valid for vouchers to be combined to extend stay or additional nights not covered by your voucher(s) may be purchased from Escapes Guru
- Hotel Room option based on double occupancy and Two Bedroom Apartment option based on quad occupancy (maximum of 4 adults and a maximum of 3 children but cannot exceed 5 people in total), the 5th guest will incur a surcharge
- Room servicing is not included
- Valid for travel until 20 September; bookings must be made by 15 April 2013 or voucher is subject to forfeiture
- Not valid for use 28-31 March, 25-27 April and 7-9 June 2013
- For stays over Saturday night a surcharge of $25 per room/apartment applies
- Not valid for existing reservations
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- For further booking terms and conditions visit www.escapesguru.com.au/faqs.aspx
- Check online real time accommodation availability and after receiving your voucher make an instant booking at www.escapesguru.com.au
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 20, 2013 • Enjoy By September 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings