An Island Retreat Not Far from Cancun
Hotel Villa Rolandi • Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- A Four- ($599), Five- ($727), Six- ($874), or Seven-Night ($1,018) Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Junior Suite with Jacuzzi from April 21 to December 23
- Three-Course Dinner for Two with Bottle of Wine at Casa Rolandi
- 20% Discount on Food and Beverages
- 20% Discount on Spa Services
- Round-Trip Yacht Transportation for Two from Cancun to Isla Mujeres
Away from the crowded beaches of Cancun and just 15 minutes by boat is the quintessential island hideaway: Isla Mujeres. Surrounded by the calm, warm Caribbean Sea, the four-mile-long island is remote, but not lacking luxe accommodations. Here, people get around on mopeds or golf carts, though a bus runs from El Centro (downtown) to the various neighborhoods. Most of the action takes place along Hidalgo Street, where fantastic restaurants and entertainment lure those who aren't too busy diving among the nearby coral reefs.
Hotel Villa Rolandi is a smallish 4.5-star hotel known for hosting celebrities seeking an away-from-it-all vibe. "The sense of escape begins the minute you board a private yacht at Cancun's Embarcadero Marina and leave behind the lineup of pirate ships and tour boats," says Concierge.com. "Graceful white egrets gaze unperturbed from mangrove perches as your craft slips into Laguna Makax on the sleepy western shore of Isla Mujeres. A porter awaiting your arrival leads the way up a marble staircase to a suite overlooking the sparkling sea."
Listed on Travel + Leisure's T+L 500 in 2010, the adults-only property features rooms with Italian marble or local tikul stone finishes, a private terrace with ocean views and a Jacuzzi, and spa-like bathrooms with a shower that can be converted to a sauna.
Between the zipline adventures and the world-class diving, you'll find plenty to keep you occupied within minutes of the hotel. Sandwiched between a white-sand beach and a deep-water lagoon (where the resort's private yacht docks each day), Villa Rolandi's landscape boasts three outdoor pools, yacht services, and The Spa & Thalasso Center. After dark, Casa Rolandi provides the perfect setting for a romantic dinner overlooking the ocean. European Chef Daniele Muller's Swiss-Italian menu offers such specialties as calamari brochettes, brick-oven goat with grappa, and handmade cheese tortellini.
"The luxury starts with the private yacht that delivers you to this hotel's lagoon dock from Cancún's Embarcadero Marina. Each elegant suite has an ocean view, a king-size bed, and a sitting area that leads to a balcony with a heated Jacuzzi."-- Read Fodor's Review of Hotel Villa Rolandi
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between April 21 - December 23, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher includes a 20% discount on food and beverages, a 20% discount on spa services and round-trip yacht transportation for two from Cancun to Isla Mujeres
- Dinner includes one bottle of wine, additional beverages and gratuities are not included
- Taxes of 19% are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): July 5, 12, 19, 26, August 2 and 9
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms