Hood River's Adventures in Wine Tasting
Villa Columbia Bed and Breakfast • Hood River, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Mondays through Wednesdays ($219) or Thursdays through Sundays ($259)
- Wine Tasting Passport for Two
- Daily Three-Course Breakfast for Two
- Welcome Bottle of Wine and Snacks
Long a mecca for outdoor recreation, boasting—hands down—the country's best windsurfing and kiteboarding, Hood River has also begun to make a name for itself in the wine world. While the town's three or four breweries, including the nationally recognized Full Sail Brewing Company, cater to river rats who descend on the gorge each summer, wine connoisseurs are flocking to the region's more than 40 tasting rooms for a sip of the Columbia Gorge American Viticultural Area's best. And with wine has come a boutique food and hospitality industry, which fits nicely in Hood River's well-preserved Victorian- and Craftsman-style architectural landscape.
Overlooking the river, the luxurious Villa Columbia Bed and Breakfast puts guests in the thick of Hood River's many offerings. Situated downtown, this five-room inn boasts a perfect five-star rating and nearly 100 reviews on TripAdvisor. It's appointed with elegant antique furnishings such as sleigh beds and vintage armoires, and each room is equipped with a king- or queen-size bed, a private bathroom, cable TV, wireless Internet, and a spacious closet. Two rooms feature hardwood floors, most have Jacuzzi tubs, and a few even have fireplaces.
In the morning, you'll be treated to a gourmet three-course breakfast for two. Made entirely from scratch, the meal features everything from crepes and omelets to fresh fruit and homemade pastries, all of which are prepared with locally sourced organic ingredients.
• Explore six area wineries with your included tasting passport
• Hike hundreds of miles of trails in the Mount Hood National Forest
• Peruse the many shops, restaurants, and galleries in Downtown Hood River
• Cast a line with a private guide on a Columbia River fishing trip
"The couple who runs this B&B is so sweet. We enjoyed every bit of our stay and would recommend it to anyone looking for a romantic getaway."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays until June 20, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations; credit card required at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Must be 18 or older to check in, 12+ to stay, 21+ to consume alcohol
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 9% taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates include: May 24-26; June 1, 2, 7, 8, 14, 15
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 20, 2013 • Enjoy By June 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings