A Stunning Manor House in Historic South Yorkshire
Hellaby Hall Hotel • South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- One- (£99) or Two-Night (£179) Stay in Executive Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner Each on First Evening
- Afternoon Tea for Two (Two-Night Option, Second Day)
- Unlimited In-Room Movies
- Full Use of Spa and Leisure Facilities
South Yorkshire might not quite be Hollywood, but with classic Brit flicks like The Full Monty, Brassed Off, and Threads to its name, it's had its fair share of time in the spotlight. Head for the four-star Hellaby Hall Hotel for a break worthy of an A-lister with this week's Escape.
Get an overnight stay for two people for just £99 (up to a £224.02 value), or make it two nights for £179 (up to a £417.92 value). You'll bed down in a suitably stylish Executive room, which boasts unlimited movies on its flat-screen TV for cinema fanatics. Beyond the striking good looks of the 17th Century exterior, the hotel blends warm, muted tones with contemporary decor.
In addition to a full English breakfast each morning, a two-course dinner is included in your package in the Carnelly Restaurant: the menu serves up contemporary British fare accompanied by views over the landscaped gardens. Guests staying two nights will also receive an afternoon cream tea on the second day.
The hotel is situated just off the M18, meaning access to Sheffield and Rotherham city centres is easy—we love Sheffield with its vibrant culture, industrial heritage, and shopping. But if you'd rather just relax in true star style, head for the hotel's health and leisure club, complete with gym, swimming pool, spa pool, sauna, and steam room.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. One child can be accommodated in the Executive room for £10; Family rooms are also available for £20, subject to availability, suitable for two adults and two children. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the hotel name in the e-mail.
"This 17th-century house was built to a Flemish design with high, beamed ceilings, staircases which lead off to private meeting rooms and a series of oak-panelled lounges."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 30, 2013
- Once booked, date cannot be cancelled or amended
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Executive room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- One child can be accommodated in the Executive room (supplementary charge of £10 applies payable directly to the merchant) Family Rooms are subject to availability and can accommodate 2 Adults and 2 Children, a supplement of £20 per night applies on a B&B basis payable directly to the merchant
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Daily Full English Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner Each on First Evening, Afternoon Tea for Two (Two-Night Option, Second Day), Unlimited In-Room Movies, Full Use of Spa and Leisure Facilities
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01709 702701 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings