The Caribbean Spirit Captured in Punta Cana
Sanctuary Cap Cana • Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- A Four- ($699) or Five-Night ($875) Stay for Two in an Ocean-View Junior Suite
- Or, a Four- ($1,120) or Five-Night ($1,400) Stay for Two in an Ocean-View Junior Suite with Premium All-Inclusive Package of All Meals, Unlimited Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, and Pool and Beach Wait Service
In Punta Cana, days begin with surf-side strolls and breakfasts beneath the coconut trees. Once a sparsely populated fishing village, this sunny Dominican Republic locale has blossomed into a top-notch getaway, where guests can delight in sugar-white sands by way of private resort beaches or isolated coves. More than one million visitors explore Punta Cana's tropical landscape, sail-worthy breezes, and laid-back balnearios annually.
From the moment you step into the lobby of the five-star Sanctuary Cap Cana, you're immersed in luxury—guests receive a welcome cocktail and cool towel upon arrival. A TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award-winning resort, Sanctuary boasts five swimming pools, a variety of dining options, and access to some of the best golf in the Caribbean. Ocean-view Junior Suites are decorated in the Spanish Colonial style, with rich woods, smooth marble, and colorful upholstery accenting upscale amenities like flat-screen TVs, high-thread-count linens, and espresso machines. Guests who select the premium all-inclusive package receive all meals, unlimited non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks (including international and domestic premium beers and top-shelf liquors), and pool and beach wait service.
At nearly 20,000 square feet, the brand-new Spa at Sanctuary Cap Cana is a sublime spot to relax after a day on the property's private beach. Golf fanatics can shake off the sand before hitting the links at nearby Punta Espada—a Jack Nicklaus signature course. Later, swing through the trees on a ziplining adventure; swim through an underwater cave at the Blue Hole; or simply laze on the beach at Scape Park at Cap Cana, the perfect place to spend an action-packed afternoon outside of the resort.
For additional information, visit Sanctuary Cap Cana on Facebook.
"Our trip was wonderful. We were greeted by Hector, the manager, who helped make our time at Sanctuary just perfect. The property was immaculate and the service was excellent."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and October 31, 2013
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations or with rewards points
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours and fees up to one-nights stay applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must be at least 18 or older to check-in
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings