At the Gateway to Glacier National Park
The Hillcrest Hotel, a Coast Resort • Revelstoke, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Comfort Room
- Complimentary Upgrade to a Superior Room (Based on Availability)
- $40 Dining Credit
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
Revelstoke: The name alone conjures up images of skiers hooting and hollering down a backcountry chute, of white-water rafters hoisting paddles in triumphant celebration. Two hundred fifty miles west of Calgary, this former mining town on the Columbia River sits at the doorstep of Mount Revelstoke and Glacier national parks, affording its 7,000 year-round residents unparalleled access to some of the country's best skiing, hiking, mountain biking, and rafting. But nature is not the only draw. The well-preserved downtown, chockablock with charming brick buildings, traces its roots back as far as the 1880s and today features a number of excellent restaurants, shops, and theaters.
About a mile and a half from downtown, The Hillcrest Hotel, a Coast Resort, is dwarfed by the Selkirk and Monashee mountain peaks that surround it. This charming lodge-style hotel features not only prime access to the national parks, but also a day spa, an outdoor hot tub, a workout facility, a cozy dining room and lounge serving three meals a day, and a banquet and conference center.
Rooms are appointed with one or two queen beds and feature a view of either the gardens or the valley, with Superior rooms boasting a shared balcony, updated bath amenities, and terrycloth robes. All are equipped with wireless Internet access, cable TV, and in-room coffee and tea.
"What a well-run property! All the staff are exceptional, courteous, and accommodating. The food is very well prepared and presented, and the value is terrific. It is a cozy, welcoming, clean, spacious, and very well-run hotel."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays until June 15, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations; credit card required at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Children are welcome
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates include: April 4, 5, 6, 16; May 19, 25, 26, 31; June 3, 6, 7, 8, 10
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2013 • Enjoy By June 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 42% savings