Timeless Style in Edinburgh: The 'Athens of the North'
The Place • Scotland, United Kingdom
- One- (£149) or Two-Night (£229) Stay for Two in a Suite
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Prosecco and Chocolates in Room on Arrival
- Two-Course Dinner for Two on First Evening
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
A wise woman once said that a mini-break means true love—and it does if it's this week's Escape to beautiful Edinburgh. Sweep your beloved off their feet and whisk them away to a city of theatres and art galleries, castles and cocktail bars, fashionable shopping and fine food and drink—all courtesy of The Place.
This week's Escape is so good you'll want to kiss us: two people will stay overnight in a luxury Suite at the elegant Georgian townhouse for £149 (up to a £297.90 value). Alternatively, really set the mood with the same package for two nights for £229 (up to a £495.90 value). Prepare to fall head over heels for your attractive accommodation: think expansive room with lounging space, large TVs, en suite, and spacious, sumptuous bed—not to mention the romance package of Prosecco and chocolates in-room on arrival.
The food of love includes a full Scottish breakfast each morning of your stay and a two-course meal on the first night—both taken in the chic surrounds of the restaurant, with its sophisticated dark-meets-neutral décor and coolly contemporary seating and light fittings.
There's something to bring every couple closer in the UNESCO World Heritage City, and plenty of time to woo your other half with it all since checkout isn't until midday. Culture lovers will adore the myriad theatres, including The Edinburgh Playhouse, this year showing Derren Brown, Disney's The Lion King, and more; history buffs will take a liking to Edinburgh Castle and the iconic Arthur's Seat; literary types will be besotted with The Elephant House tea and coffee shop, where J.K. Rowling wrote Harry Potter; and outdoor types will lose their hearts to scenic walks such as the John Muir Way.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Limited parking is available for £12 per day; enquire with hotel at time of booking. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the name of the hotel as the subject.
"Blessed with an outstanding array of scenery, Scotland's capital drapes over seven hills and is crowned by Edinburgh Castle, a dramatic and brooding landmark, with the bucolic Princes Street Gardens running through the city center."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- All suites are situated on the first floor with no lift access; may not be suitable for people with mobility issues
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 30, 2013
- Voucher excludes Easter weekend and August 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Suite
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Prosecco and Chocolates in Room on Arrival, Two-Course Dinner for Two on First Evening, Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0131 556 7575 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • Enjoy By November 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings