Gourmet Food and Spa Indulgence in Somerset
Homewood Park Hotel and Spa • Wiltshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People Midweek (£249) or on a Friday or Saturday (£319) in a Junior Suite
- Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Gourmet Dinner in The Tides Restaurant
- Choice of 55-Minute Treatment Each
- Full Access to the Spa Facilities
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
Taking over Europe was hard work, so when the Romans wanted to relax and be pampered, they would head to the thermally heated waters of ancient Bath. But even they'd be amazed to see how far we've come if they could experience the luxury at Homewood Park Hotel and Spa, an award-winning temple to wholesome, stylish living just outside of Bath that would put Caesar's digs to shame.
An overnight stay between Sunday and Thursday at this elegant country house is just £249 (up to a £525 value) for two people; or, stay on a Friday or Saturday for £319 (up to a £525 value). You'll be lodging in a commodious Junior Suite, bedecked in rich tones and outfitted with a king-size bed; the gorgeous grounds surrounding the hotel have been garlanded with awards from the Bath in Bloom competition, which you can enjoy all the longer with a late 12 p.m. checkout.
In addition to your included full breakfast, on the evening of your stay you'll each be treated to a sumptuous three-course dinner in Tides at Homewood Restaurant that would befit any Emperor's banquet. Open with the likes of beetroot and blue cheese risotto or a warm tartlet of goat's cheese and pine nut, before moving on to sea bass with coriander gnocchi or loin of pork with crisp belly and pig's ears—and close with an equally tempting selection of desserts.
With included access to the luxurious spa facilities and a 55-minute treatment each, this Escape is a veritable republic of relaxation. Unwind with a full-body Tranquility massage, a Monticelli warm mud cocoon, or a fragrant body wrap, before taking a dip in the hydrotherapy pool that overlooks the gardens and letting tension melt away in the thermal suite.
This Escape is for two people. The hotel lies around 5.5 miles from the centre of Bath. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"This hotel has a delightful location in attractive parkland, close to Bath and the Longleat estate. Bedrooms are stylishly and comfortably appointed, and many enjoy splendid countryside views."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 30, 2013
- Voucher excludes 5, 6, 13, 25, 26, 27, 28 April, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 17, 18, 19, 25, 30, 31 May, 1, 2, 8, 13, 16, 20, 22 June 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Option A: valid for stays on Sunday to Thursday
- Option B: valid for stays on Friday and Saturdays; 2 night minimum stays may apply to Saturday nights
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Junior Suite
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed - Children under 4 years stay free of charge on a Bed and Breakfast basis; Children aged 4 – 12 years are charged £35 per child per night on a Bed and Breakfast basis - to be paid directly to merchant
- The menu in the description is a sample menu; subject to change
- Wifi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Gourmet Dinner in The Tides Restaurant, Choice of 55-Minute Treatment Each, Full Access to the Spa Facilities, Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01225 723731 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings