An Elegant Mansion House in the Heart of Yorkshire
Tulip Inn Burn Hall • York, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two in an Executive Double Room
- Breakfast Each
- Three-Course Table d'Hôte Dinner
- Late Noon Checkout
The walled city of York used to be famous for its confectionery and chocolate factories. Head just down the road and treat your sweet to a relaxing country break at Burn Hall Hotel in Huby.
Surrounded by chocolate box countryside in the heart of North Yorkshire, this extended Victorian mansion has 94 bedrooms in a modern extension in which you can enjoy an overnight stay for two for just £69 (up to a £145.90 value). Settle down in your Executive double room where a flat screen television, internet connection, hair dryer, tea and coffee making facilities, and 24-hour room service are the cherries on top of the room's comfortable design. A late noon checkout is also included.
Gourmet food comes courtesy of the hotel's stylish Richardson's Restaurant, where in the evening you'll dine on a three-course table d'hôte menu each, with the likes of pan-fried Scarborough seawolf, Bridlington crab and parmesan risotto, and desserts including lemon posset with honey-glazed grilled figs having having graced menus in the past. Wake in the morning to the enticing smell of your included breakfast.
After you've strolled around the spacious hotel grounds, make the short 20-minute journey to the historic city of York. History fans will be like a kid in a candy store with the city's wealth of museums and medieval, Roman, and Norman buildings including the largest gothic cathedral in northern Europe. Shopaholics should head to The Shambles to make the most of the festive shopping opportunity; a quaint medieval street filled with boutiques and tearooms, while thrill seekers can experience off-road karting in the hotel's grounds.
This Escape is for two people, with availability from Sunday to Thursday. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com, with the name of the hotel as the subject.
"Huby is a collection of typical stone built cottages and farmhouses. Set in a quiet and peaceful location it is popular with walkers and those seeking to enjoy the tranquility of this scenic area."-- About Britain
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by May 31, 2013
- Voucher valid Sunday to Thursday only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Breakfast Each, Three-Course Table d'Hôte Dinner, Late Noon Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01347 825400 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings