Fine Dining and Natural Beauty in County Antrim
Templeton Hotel • County Antrim, United Kingdom
- Overnight (£59) or Two-Night (£87) Break for Two in Double Room
- Breakfast Included
- Main Course and Glass of Wine on First Night
The rustic charms of Templepatrick village in County Antrim have always attracted big characters. Sir Robert Norton liked the place so much he even built a castle there in 1611—but that was before the Templeton Hotel was on offer. If only poor Robert had lived a few centuries later, he could have delighted in all Templepatrick has to offer with this Escape, without having to build those thick castle walls.
An overnight stay for two in a Double room with bed and breakfast is just £59 (up to a £121.50 value). Or, extend your stay to two nights for just £87 (up to a £187.50 value). Retire to your warmly decorated room for the highest levels of comfort with a flat screen T.V. and tea and coffee making facilities. The hotel is located just six miles from the International airport, and offers a bus service from its door direct to Belfast.
In addition to your included breakfast, on one evening you will dine on a main course and a glass of wine each in the hotel's haven of fine dining, the Raffles Restaurant or the comfortable, friendly surroundings of the Upton Grill. Enjoy decadent dishes such as fillet of salmon, monkfish, and chive mousse with leek and rocket puree, baby caper and white onion veloute.
Discover places such as Patterson's Spade Mill, now a small industrial museum, the many local golf courses, the famous Upton Family Mausoleum, the Richardson's Walled Garden and Greenmount trail, or follow the awe-inspiring fortified gateway to Castle Upton. There's also plenty of shopping to be had at Junction One.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week, though availability is limited on weekends. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org with the hotel name included in the e-mail.
"The Raffles dining room itself, while retro in décor, was elegant and relaxed – much like the famous Victorian cad, in fact."-- Food Belfast
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by January 3, 2014
- Voucher excludes all Public and Bank holidays
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Limited availability December 2013
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- No pets; guide dogs only
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Breakfast Included, Main Course (steak excluded) and Glass of Wine on First Night
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 028 9443 2984 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 3, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 3, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 3, 2014 • Enjoy By January 3, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings