The Cafes, Bars, and Restaurants in The Belgian Capital
Eurostars Montgomery • Brussels, Belgium
- One- (€95) Two- (€189) or Three-Night (€284) Stay for Two in Double Executive Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Welcome Drink Each
- Welcome Gift of Belgian Beer and Chocolates
- Bathrobe, Slippers, and Flowers in Room
- Access to Fitness and Sauna Facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
Not many know that elegant Brussels is the spiritual home of the comic book. To commemorate the connection, there are 50 murals dotted around the city devoted to famous comic book characters, including one of Tintin scampering down a fire escape.
If you feel drawn to make your own run for it, sketch yourself a city break in Brussels at the Victorian-styled Eurostars Montgomery Hotel: one night for €95 (up to €186 in value); two nights for €189 (up to €362 in value); or extend your stay to three nights for €284 (up to €543 in value). You and your Snowy will be greeted with a welcome drink before you head to a deluxe room with sophisticated décor, in either an Asian, Romantic, or Marine theme. In your room you'll find a welcome gift of Belgian beer and chocolate.
If—like Captain Haddock—you're fond of a whisky, head to Monty's Bar for a tipple in a wing-backed armchair in front of the fire, or stay put and relax with free use of the drinks in the minibar in your room. The next day, enjoy a buffet-style breakfast in the grand Gentleman's Club-style wood-panelled restaurant before you head out to explore.
The Brussels Comic Book Route will take you on a walking tour through the murals—along with a number of Brussels's major sights—or you can visit Mini Europe at the foot of the city's most iconic monument, the Atomium, and stride through the continent in a few hours.
This Escape is for two people. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com with the hotel name included in the e-mail.
"Brussels is a city of fine food, café culture, Art Nouveau architecture, and the surreal. Pull up a chair and join laissez-faire locals who value the city’s casual atmosphere."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- One voucher is valid for two people; option B and C must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 1, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Voucher excludes all Monday - Thursday from 22 March to 21 July and 28 March, 19/21 April 2013
- Deal based on double occupancy in an Executive room
- Voucher includes Daily Breakfast, Welcome Drink Each, Welcome Gift of Belgian Beer and Chocolates, Bathrobe, Slippers and Flowers in Room, Access to Fitness and Sauna Facilities, Free Wi-Fi
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 1, 2013 • Enjoy By September 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 49% savings