Boutique Lodge on the Sonoma Coast
Sea Ranch Lodge • The Sea Ranch, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean View King
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- $25 Dining Credit (Food Only)
- Signature Wine Upon Arrival
Approaching the Mendocino Coast on Highway 1, you might feel as if you've driven back in time. As the speed limit slows and the ocean views open up, you'll pass wind-swept cypress trees that seem to be left over from the Jurassic period. And the misty bluffs on your left—beaten down by millennia of crashing tides—appear to precede time itself. This is Northern California in all its untamed majesty.
In many ways a reflection of the landscape, the boutique Sea Ranch Lodge—about two and a half hours north of San Francisco—is simply yet elegantly designed in post-modern style and crafted of local redwood and cedar. And because the hotel sits atop a bluff just steps from the coastline, all 19 recently renovated rooms boast ocean views. Each is appointed with a custom-made California king-size bed, a fireplace, and a refrigerator, and all are equipped with Wi-Fi. To preserve the integrity of this peaceful region, TVs have been left out of the design.
Seasonally inspired and locally sourced fare meets an award-winning wine list at the intimate Black Point Grill, the hotel's on-site restaurant overlooking the Pacific. Beginning with breakfast at 8 a.m., this tavern-style affair serves three meals each day, featuring everything from casual soups and sandwiches to elegantly plated entrees and desserts.
For additional information, visit Sea Ranch Lodge on Facebook.
"Sea Ranch Lodge is like a dream. Knowledgeable and extremely helpful staff, absolutely breathtaking views of the ocean and sunsets, the food is great, and the bar scene at night is festive and fun."-- TripAdvisor
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Dogs allowed with a $50 fee; must notify property in advance
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms