Fun for the Family on the Gold Coast
Nobby Beach Holiday Village • Miami, QLD
- Two nights in a Standard Cabin or Standard Unit for four in Miami on the Gold Coast for just $199 (value $410)
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Bike hire for two adults
- Late 12pm check-out
- Buy with confidence: LivingSocial Travel PTY LTD is a Licensed Travel Agent. Licence #2TA10482
- Our bad. "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
Known for its sea, sand and sun almost all year round, the family-friendly mecca, Miami, is a must-visit destination on the Gold Coast. Every year this stunning stretch of land lets families from all over Australia get away with their little ones and enjoy nothing but quality time together. The Gold Coast itself plays host to numerous home-grown and international cultural and sporting talents every year, and whether you're looking to surf's up or stretch out, the Gold Coast arguably has it all. More than just a tourist attraction, you'll find family fun and fabulous times aplenty in Miami.
Centrally located, Nobby Beach Holiday Village is close to all the awesome attractions any holidaying family could ask for, as well as clean and comfortable accommodation whether you're taking the kids or simply getting away with friends. The Standard Unit is a firm favourite with small families and couples complete with open plan cabin interior, while the Standard Cabin acts as a brilliant base to relax and unwind in after busy days of adventure. Speaking of, direct bus access to the Gold Coast's best attractions is located directly out the front of Nobby Beach Holiday Village and the property itself features excellent facilities such as a swimming pool with slide, mini-mart, a kids' playground and much more!
The Points of Interest
If you can tear the kids away from your great digs, Miami is a veritable playground for any vacationer. Naturally, Nobbys Beach, just 200m walk away, is a must for everyone. Day trips to the Gold Coast's stunning hinterland are perfect to soak up the natural beauty of the area and the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is the only place to be if you want to cuddle a koala or feed a kanga. Urbanites have a melting pot of restaurants, cafes, boutique shops and nightclubs to while away the hours at Nobby Beach centre. For some more blood pumping action, however, a trip to the Gold Coast isn't complete without an excursion to our best-loved theme parks; Dream World, Movie World and Sea World.
Connect with Nobby Beach Holiday Village on Facebook here
Great location for families or couples, close to shops, beach and transport”-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per person, additional as gifts
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 kids
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Not valid for use during school or public holidays, long weekends or special event dates
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 7, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 7, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 7, 2014 • Enjoy By May 7, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings