The Free Spirit of Fort Lauderdale
Beachcomber Resort and Villas • Pompano Beach, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean View Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($95) or Fridays and Saturdays ($125)
- One Welcome Drink Per Person
- Use of Two Chaise Lounge Chairs with Cushions
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Seven Nights
Fort Lauderdale is a Floridian city of multiple personalities. Home to manicured boardwalks, designer shopping, and world-class dining, Fort Lauderdale has all the trappings of an upscale tropical getaway where flip-flops and shined soles are equally en vogue. Let your hair down at the beach during the day, and after an afternoon at the spa, stroll Las Olas Boulevard for a mix of see-and-be-seen bars and clubs.
Bury your toes in the sand at the Beachcomber Resort and Villas. Kick back in one of the cushion chaise lounges on your private balcony to enjoy views of the hotel's pool deck and Atlantic Ocean. Your accommodations are outfitted with British Colonial furnishings and plush bedding and also come with complimentary Wi-Fi, a mini fridge, a microwave, and cable television.
When it's time to enjoy the clear blue water, the resort offers a private, 300-foot stretch of white sand on Pompano Beach. Spend your whole morning soaking up the rays, then relax by either of the outdoor pools with a frosty cocktail from the poolside tiki bar. Pull up a chair at The Ocean Grill Restaurant located off the main lobby. Serving breakfast, lunch, or dinner from a menu that serves up everything from pancakes and eggs Benedict to panko-crusted shrimp and fresh salads, this atmospheric eatery offers stunning floor-to-ceiling windows with sweeping views of the expansive pool deck.
"Very nice resort with good food and service, enjoyable live music, and a fantastic location in relation to the beach."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Combine vouchers to stay for up to seven nights
- Only valid for stays between May 1 and June 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made at least 72 hours before desired date
- Voucher number must be presented at time of booking to make and confirm reservation; no courtesy holds
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- If gifting voucher, please include gift recipients name on voucher
- Changes/cancellations to reservations must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture and fees
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Valid for 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 2-3, 9-11, 17-18 and 24-27
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings