The Warm Embrace of Tampa's South Shore
Pirate's Pointe Resort • Ruskin, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Studio Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($129)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Studio Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($154)
- $100 Credit Toward a Fishing Charter
Nestled on the gorgeous South Shore of Tampa Bay, the town of Ruskin is awash in natural beauty. From its year-round fantastic boating and fishing options, to the shores of the Little Manatee River adorned with natural mangrove trees, it's no wonder that this Gulf Coast retreat is where locals come to soak up some Florida sun. While the city itself offers a variety of delicious dining options, nearby Sun City's palm-lined streets are packed with cozy spots, many dishing out fresh seafood.
Perched on the waterfront at the mouth of Little Manatee River, Pirate's Pointe Resort is treasure chest of carefree relaxation and upscale amenities. Private bungalows in soft Caribbean inspired-colors offer a rustic-yet-modern ambiance with fully equipped kitchens, flat-screen TVs, and scenic private patios. In addition to an outdoor pool and a dock with boat slips, canoes are available for guests to rent. Take one for a spin in the mangroves of Cockroach Bay and cast your line for red fish and trout to grill for dinner.
Start the day reeling-in big beauties on a private fishing charter helmed a fishing guide from ESPN's Outdoor Fishing Adventures Radio Show. (Tip: Start tuning in to their Sunday-morning show on ESPN 1040 AM for pre-trip pointers.) Later, sink your feet into the sand at E.G. Simmons Park, just three miles north of Ruskin. Come November, visit the Manatee Viewing Center in Apollo Beach.
"Place is truly a hidden treasure—we extended our stay for an extra night and are already planning our next trip."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 24-26, June 14-16, August 30 - September 1 and November 28 - December 1
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • Enjoy By December 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings