Waterfront Peace in Historic Washington
China Beach Retreat • Ilwaco, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Main House
- Daily Breakfast for Two at Shelburne Restaurant
- Bottle of Pacific Northwest Wine
- Freshly Baked Cookies Upon Arrival
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Named one of America's Favorite Beach Towns in 2009 by Forbes Traveler, Long Beach isn't your average getaway on the coast. Of course, we aren't talking about California. Two and a half hours northwest of Portland, on Washington's scenic southern coast—the anti SoCal if ever there were one—Long Beach features driftwood-strewn beaches, miles of vacant coastline, and a tight-knit crew of intrepid cold-water surfers, clad in wet suits instead of board shorts. It's a sleepy stretch, to be sure, but that hasn't stopped a handful of restaurateurs, antiques dealers, and art gallerists from setting up shop on the peninsula.
China Beach Retreat, an intimate Crafstman-style B&B nestled along the Long Beach peninsula in Ilwaco, sits amid the same tidelands that Lewis and Clark passed through in 1805. Elegantly appointed in historic fashion, your guest room features antiques that reflect the richness of this cultural setting. Survey the panoramic views outside your window, take in the beauty of Baker's Bay and the Columbia River, or go for a dip in your hydrotherapy massage tub.
During the day, discover the surrounding stillness—the only neighbors you'll encounter are otter, deer, and heron. Watch the local fishing fleet come in and out of the harbor as you relish the reduced pace amid peace and quiet.
"We wanted a relaxing destination for our summer vacation this year and China Beach fit the bill perfectly. The home itself was as close to perfect as we could've hoped for."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays until June 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations; credit card required at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates include: May 24 - 27
- Not valid for stays in the Audubon Cottage
- Check-in occurs at the Shelburne Inn at 4415 Pacific Way, Ilwaco, WA; key and instructions are given at that time
- Bottle of wine must be consumed in Shelburne Restaurant or pub
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings