Restorative Retreat in Desert Hot Springs
Miracle Manor Retreat • Desert Hot Springs,, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($225) or Fridays and Saturdays ($239) from Now to May 31, with $25 Credit Toward Spa Services
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays from June 1 to 30 ($150)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
Just 109 miles from Los Angeles in the foothills of the San Bernardino Mountains, overlooking Palm Springs and the Coachella Valley, Desert Hot Springs is appealing to those seeking solitude and the healing powers of the area's natural hot mineral springs. On the edge of Joshua Tree National Park, the town is just a 45-minute drive from one of nature's most awe-inspiring masterpieces. Forget the electronics, and leave the entertainment to the park's watercolor skies and hulking hills of rust-colored rock.
With breathtaking views of the San Jacinto peaks and toned-down luxe décor, Miracle Manor Retreat, listed among National Geographic Traveler's 150 Hotels You'll Love in 2008, is the ideal Escape for those looking to ditch the bells and whistles in favor of natural opulence and elegant aesthetics. This distinguished desert oasis, which dates back a half-century, has been meticulously restored to modern, eco-friendly standards, while upholding its classic 1950s style. Each room boasts minimalist furnishings—a nod to the retreat's designer and architect owners—and features a queen-size bed topped with organic bedding, plus a private bathroom stocked with handmade, organic bath and body products.
While there is complimentary Wi-Fi available, the property keeps things simple with no TVs, kids, or pets allowed on the tranquil site. To further complement your rejuvenation, choose from one of the lavish massage or facial treatments available on-site. Then, finish the day in the retreat's geothermal mineral-rich waters, courtesy of the two therapeutic pools that guests can enjoy year-round.
"The contrast of cool desert night air and water that's toasty but not painfully hot is surely one of life's great treats. Even better is looking up to a sky filled with crystalline constellations as you float lazily with steam rising all around."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations; must book by 5/15/13
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates include April 11-14, 18-21; May 24-27
- Must be 21 or older to check-in
- Vouchers include daily breakfast for two
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings