Picture-Perfect Fun in Orlando
Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort • Lake Buena Vista, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Standard Room from April 7 to July 3 or August 4 to October 3
- Buffet Breakfast for Two Kids with the Purchase of One Adult Breakfast in the Lakeview Restaurant, Including Character Breakfast on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday Mornings
- Reduced Resort Fee
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
The Downtown Disney® area of Orlando is a roller-coaster ride—literally. Florida's largest inland city has more theme parks than any other destination in the country. But, nestled in the state's wetlands, it's also so much more. Swamp romps, gator meet-and-greets, and palm-lined canopy zipline tours across the lake-slaked plains offer plenty of natural thrills. And when the sun sets and golfers set aside their clubs, this typically family-friendly destination knows how to also amuse the older kids-at-heart with high-end restaurants and decadent night clubs set to irresistible Latin beats. Whatever you crave for amusement, you'll find it here.
The Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort is an Official Walt Disney World® Resort in Orlando. All rooms are meticulously manicured, highlighted with leafy shades of jade, deep burgundy, and snow-white linens on two beds, and each includes a 37-inch flat-screen TV, wireless Internet, a refrigerator, and a safe among other standard amenities. Prime your day of riding rollercoasters, navigating Neverland, and meeting Mickey Mouse with a breakfast at one of the hotel's four restaurants, including a buffet at the Lakeview Restaurant featuring visits from Disney characters on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday mornings.
It's a small world after all, and it'll feel graciously smaller when you're based in the middle of all the action. Located across the street from the shopping, dining, and live entertainment of the Downtown Disney® area, your hotel is conveniently located to all of the parks and offers continuous shuttle services to and from the Magic Kingdom® Theme Park, Disney's Hollywood Studios®, Epcot®, and Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park.
Of course, you don't have to spend every waking moment inside a Disney park (though that's totally possible). Beat the afternoon heat and lines and instead take a dip in Wyndham Lake Buena Vista's own Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground, featuring two huge pools and a kid-friendly water playground.
Family vacations don't have to be perfect, but they can still seem that way in the pictures—kids always seem to smile a little wider standing in front of Cinderella Castle.
"Any hotel within a skip and a hop of Downtown Disney is a great draw, and one with a water-playground complex that will entice kids away from the Magic Kingdom during the midday heat is even better."-- Read Fodor's Review of the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and $12 per room per day resort fee are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): April 12-13, May 24-25 and June 21-25
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 3, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 3, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 3, 2013 • Enjoy By October 3, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings