Amping Up and Kicking Back in Antigua
Coconut Beach Club Resort • St. John's, Antigua
- An All-Inclusive Four-Night ($799), Five- ($1,029), Six- ($1,229), or Seven-Night ($1,419) Stay for Two in a Junior Suite
- Inclusive of Three Meals Per Day and All Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- $50 Spa Credit
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to 14 Nights
At just 154 square miles—a proverbial grain of sand in the vast, blue Caribbean—Antigua's diminutive size belies its wealth of tropical diversion. Tired of lounging in a hammock between palm trees? Hike the lush bluffs, snorkel in the 80-degree water, visit 17th-century ruins, shop for pottery, taste rum, or cavort with locals to the beat of a steel drum.
Whatever your pleasure, you'll find it at the 38-room Coconut Beach Club Resort. In addition to three meals a day, you'll get afternoon tea, local beverages, beer, wine, and non-premium spirits. And with direct flights offered to Antigua from New York and Miami, this impossibly paradisiacal island is a breeze to get to. Each light-filled suite is air-conditioned and decorated with colorful Caribbean décor, a king-size bed (or two doubles), and balconies or patios with hammocks and lounge chairs.
This intimate resort on the northwest notch of Antigua is all about relaxation. Spend your days kicking back by the infinity pool, or treat yourself to a massage in the peaceful wellness cottage. The private beach, blissfully free of children, is yours to dig your toes into while you read a book and sip a Dark 'n' Stormy.
But there's also an entire island to explore right outside the resort. Just five miles away, in St. John's (the capital city), hop into the Antigua Recreation Ground and catch a game of cricket, the national sport. And if you're homesick, put on your walking shoes—at 1,300 feet, the island's highest point, the summit of Mount Obama affords huge views of Antigua's lush hills and the islands to the south. And yes, it was renamed in honor of Barack.
"We loved every minute!! The food and service were phenomenal... You can't beat the location—just steps to the beach. We will definitely go back!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 21, 2013
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- 12.5% sales tax and 10% service charge not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2013 • Enjoy By December 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings