Sleek and Chic Resort on Rodney Bay
blu St Lucia • Gros Islet, Saint Lucia
- A Three- ($749), Four- ($999), Five- ($1,249), Six- ($1,499), or Seven-Night ($1,749) Stay for Two in a Standard Room
- All Inclusive of Unlimited Meals, Premium Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks by the Glass, and Snacks from HQ Coffee Shop
- All Taxes Included
More than just a stop-off for cruise ships and landing pad for lounge chairs, St. Lucia's multifaceted landscape—equal parts emerald mountains, lush rainforests, and volcanic rock beaches—is as close to paradise as it gets. The island's mixed French and British heritage has crafted a close-knit culture of rich cuisine, pulsing calypso beats, and free-flowing libations. While many are attracted to the locale's unspoiled shorelines, others crave the ever-evolving nightlife that stretches into the wee hours of the morning.
Set in the heart of Rodney Bay across the road from one of the island's best beaches—Reduit Beach—the newly opened blu St Lucia is a boutique courtyard hotel with serious sparkle. The intimate property is decorated in a palette of bright white, deep purple, and mahogany brown. Standard rooms feature private verandas and supremely comfortable beds fitted with luxurious cool cotton linens, as well as flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, complimentary Wi-Fi, espresso machines, and designer bath products.
Beyond the accommodations, you'll find an outdoor pool encircled with modern chaise lounges, a full-service restaurant and bar, and the Alaia Spa and beauty salon. A fitness center and tennis court ensure you'll have plenty of ways to stay active. The hotel also boasts an all-day coffee shop serving coffee, ice cream, and other delicacies. At the front desk, you'll find complimentary tokens for renting lounge chairs and umbrellas on the beach.
"A small, intimate hotel with fantastic service and great food. After day one, all the staff knew our names. Molton Brown toiletries, the world's most comfortable bed, sumptuous sun loungers, great food—the list is endless!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Travel April 30 - May 11(St. Lucia Jazz Fest) will incur a $30 per person per night fee; due to property at booking
- Please call 877-502-2022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to1 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- 17 and over is $113 per person night, 12 - 16 is $68 per person per night, 11 and under is $57 per person per night
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Taxes included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • Enjoy By December 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings