Relax by the Magestic Murray River
Upper Murray Resort • Walwa, VIC
- Two ($349, value $720), three ($475, value $1,030) or five nights ($779, value $1,650) for up to four in a Two-bedroom Spa Cottage in Walwa, Murray River
- Sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
- Late 12pm check-out
- Buy two get one free horse riding at Mountain Ash Trails
- Small dog pet friendly!
- Stay warm by your own in-cottage fireplace
- The Cottages accommodate up to six guests at an extra $35 per adult per night or $20 per child per night
- Extend your stay with a $50 per night discount
Located on the Upper Murray River in North East Victoria, the rural town of Walwa is surrounded by serene natural beauty including breathtaking bushland and majestic mountain scapes. Just a four and a half hour drive from Melbourne (roughly an hour-long picturesque drive from Albury and Wagga Wagga) this tranquil spot is the perfect location to find a little peace and quiet away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Just a two-hour drive from the snow fields, come the cooler months, Walwa also makes an ideal base for winter adventures.
Set on 180 acres of natural bushland, the Upper Murray Resort offers sweeping views across the Murray River Valley and is perfect for families looking to enjoy a little digital detox. Tucked into the picturesque hillside, your comfy Two-Bedroom Cottage comes with a private spa and a crackling wood fire to keep the chill at bay come later in the year. Sit out on your veranda and take in the sweeping views, popping open your complimentary bottle of sparkling, or take a dip in one of the two large pools, relax in the outdoor spa or have a play around on the tennis courts. Handily the resort is also small dog friendly too should you have a furry four-legged friend come along for the fun!
The Points of Interest
Explore the beautiful Murray River by canoe (available for hire from the resort). Or, if you prefer to explore the vast expanse of dry land, choose one of many bushwalking trails through the outstanding surrounding area. Visit the Burrowa-Pine Mountain National Park (a 45-minute drive away) home to the spectacular Pine Mountain, considered to be one and a half times the size of Uluru. Otherwise go horse riding with your discount voucher at Mountain Ash Trails or take an hour-long drive to explore the town centres of Wagga Wagga and Albury Wodonga.
Connect with Upper Murray Resort on Facebook here.
Hills, river and relaxation!-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Additional nights may be purchased from merchant with a special $50 per night discount
- Up to 2 additional guests are welcome at $35 per adult per night or $20 per child per night
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings