The High Life in the Highlands
Clachan Cottage Hotel • Perthshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Loch or Garden View Room
- Daily Full Scottish or Continental Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine If Dining
We'd all love a loch-side life: boats bobbing gently on the loch, glorious green hues of the hillsides all around, and ospreys circling high overhead looking to swoop down and catch a trout.
Draw down a breath of highland air when you dip your oar into this week's Escape to Loch Earn, Perthshire, Scotland, where a two-night stay for two people at the Clachan Cottage Hotel is yours for just £89 (up to a £205.95 value). Originally built as a row of cottages, you'll like the cut of this place's jib: utterly spectacular views, homely and stylish en suite rooms.
A raft of fine local food awaits when you dine in the brand new Rowan Restaurant, presenting modern British seasonal cuisine sourced from the Scotland's fantastic natural larder—including Angus beef, Ayrshire bacon, Perthshire lamb, and game from the surrounding estates. Book a three-course meal on either or both evenings and a bottle of wine is yours. Dive into a hearty inclusive full Scottish or continental breakfast each morning, gaze from the patio across to the historic Edinample Castle, and lazily unfurl your plans for the day.
The loch pins its colours to the mast as a great watersports centre, from waterskiing to wakeboarding, kayaking to inflatable banana rides. You might prefer to change tack and go for a walk along the Glen Ogle trail, heading up the old railway line out of Lochearnhead towards the pass to Killin, gaining sumptuous views of Lochearn and the ever-changing colourful landscape around. Or swap paddle for pedal and ride a stunning stretch of Route 7 of Sustrans' National Cycle Network.
This Escape is for two people with seven-day availability. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of the hotel in the subject line.
"Situated in the very heart of Scotland, Perthshire represents the perfect place to find all that you expect of a great Scottish holiday."-- Visit Scotland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Online reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 30, 2013
- Reservations will not be accepted via telephone or email
- Credit card details needed at time of booking (no charge applies)
- Voucher excludes Easter Weekend
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Daily Full Scottish or Continental Breakfast, Bottle of Wine If Dining
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01567 830247 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings