Get Together by the Beach
The Break Margaret River Beach Houses • Gnarabup, WA
- Five nights in a bright and beautiful three-bedroom beach house in the Margaret River region for up to eight people ($599, value $1,345)
- Two bottles of Flametree wine
- Box of chocolates on arrival
- Buy with confidence: LivingSocial Travel PTY LTD is a Licensed Travel Agent. Licence #2TA10482
- Our bad. "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
There's something about the Margaret River's sandy shores, running rivers and lush bush that make it a glorious holiday destination for a group of friends or family alike. With all that a river meets the sea meets the bush location that Margaret River has to offer, it's no wonder holiday makers from near and far travel to this stunning area to explore its surroundings like the breathtaking Cape to Cape Track or the Boranup Forest with awe-inspiring caves beneath the soaring Karri trees.
The Break Margaret River Beach Houses has seven three-bedroom holiday homes in Margaret River to choose from, each just minutes from Gnarabup Beach and a 10-minute drive from Margaret River Township. Kick back and relax in a home away from home with your own fully self-contained kitchen with dishwasher, an outdoor barbecue, gas fire, TV and DVD and laundry facilities. At sundown, sit out on the balcony and uncork one of your two complimentary bottles of Flametree wine and nibble on some chocolates. Better yet, you can simply hotfoot it across the dunes in minutes to the gorgeous Gnarabup Beach from your doorstep and take a dip under the stars.
The Points of Interest
Snorkel, swim, stroll or surf at Gnarabup Beach, just 500m from your door. For adventure junkies: catch the ultimate wave at Bombie or the world-famous WA surf beaches nearby including Main Break at Surfer Point, Rivermouth, Boodjidup and The Box. If you prefer playing around in calmer waters, The Break is one of the few self-contained accommodation options in Margaret River that offers access to a sparkling pool, as well as a fully licensed restaurant next door. Unwind further by exploring award-winning Margaret River wineries and satiate your appetite with gourmet dining at a number of superb restaurants, including Providore. Flametree is located as the gateway to Margaret River and has long been internationally recognised for its elegant, maritime-influenced wines. Why not visit the cellar door (open 10am to 5pm)?
“Best location in Margaret River”-- TripAdvisor
We had a wonderful stay. It was a great deal.-- LivingSocial Member
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for use from 1 May
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- A surcharge of $250 per stay applies for use during school or public holidays, long weekends or special event dates
- Upgrades are available to the executive holiday home for $100 per stay
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings