City Sparkle in Melbourne
Pegasus Apart'Hotel • Melbourne, VIC
- One night midweek between Sunday and Thursday ($115, value $221) or on the weekend ($139, value $230) for two in a Studio Queen/Twin in central Melbourne
- One night midweek between Sunday and Thursday ($229, value $363) or on the weekend ($279, value $401) for four in a Two-Bedroom Suite in central Melbourne
- 12pm late check-out
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
"Cool", "chic" and utterly "awesome" are just some of the adjectives that spring to mind the moment Melbourne comes into conversation. But don't just talk about it, discover the sparkling city lights of Australia's cultural capital instead. A cosmopolitan haven of boutique shopping, multi award-winning dining and drinking, arts, history and trendier than trendy fashions, Melbourne is quite rightly loved across the entire world and has long been renowned for its multiculturalism and general accepting city atmosphere. A must-visit for anyone in Australia whether local or further afield, Melbourne is where it's at and where you should be.
One of Melbourne's newest accommodation options, the Pegasus Apart'Hotel offers a combination of 278 Studios and Suites and is highly suited to any traveller. Your Queen or Twin Studio is the ideal choice for a romantic break or getaway with a bestie, while the Two-Bedroom Suite makes the perfect base for the whole family. Whichever you choose, you'll love the bathroom with a deep basin and generous walk in shower. Each studio and suite is equipped with a a 40" LCD remote control television, air conditioning, well-equipped kitchenette, tea and coffee making facilities and much more.
The Points of Interest
With a more than ideal location, the Pegasus gives you ultimate freedom to truly enjoy Melbourne and all it has to offer. Take in some local history in nearby Flagstaff Gardens (Melbourne's oldest park, established in 1862) or satisfy your epicurean fantasies at the Queen Victoria Market (established all the way back in 1878). Whether you need to a contemporary base to enjoy Etihad Stadium or simply want to get away to the city for a spot of retail therapy, you're just a 10 to 15-minute walk to Southern Cross station, China Town, the Greek quarter or Melbourne's renowned laneways. The Free City Circle tram is only moments from the hotel's doorstep too, so the rest of Melbourne is within easy reach.
Clean, comfortable and a great location-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Valid for vouchers to be combined to extend stay
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Not valid for use 28-29 June
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 48% savings