Nambucca Heads Means Family Fun
BIG4 Nambucca Beach Holiday Park • Nambucca Heads, NSW
- Three ($299, value $652), four ($399, value $846) or five nights ($499, value $1,040) for up to four in an Elevated Surf Shack or Malibu Hut in Nambucca Heads, NSW
- Bottle of wine to share on arrival
- Midday late check-out for a relaxing stay
- Available during the July school holidays so book fast!
- Rave reviews across TripAdvisor
The quaint and charming coastal town of Nambucca Heads was historically a ship building town, located halfway between Sydney and Brisbane. It's hard to miss its watery heritage from the town centre mural to the lapping waves against the shore where the Nambucca River meets the sea. Often described as a real life postcard, Nambucca is a haven for every holidaying family looking to escape the hustle and bustle of the Pacific Highway and enjoy nothing but quality time together.
A seaworthy Escape for the whole family, BIG4 Nambucca Beach Holiday Park is the perfect safe harbour for the kids to discover the beach to the east and the State Forest to the west and north. Your Elevated Surf Shack or Malibu Hut offer premium accommodation everyone will love. With no roads around the resort, simply hang out at BIG4 and splash about in the heated pool while the kids play safe in the wading pool. Your little pirates will love hopping aboard the jumping pillow or running wild in the modern playground. There's always the games room with snooker, table soccer, table tennis and a book exchange too.
The Points of Interest
Ahoy to long days of adventure, starting with a walk south along the beach to the famous V-Wall breakwater, a giant outdoor gallery for graffiti artists where you can write your own holiday message. Then strengthen your sea legs and explore via boat, sailboard, canoe or simply take a sheltered dip. There are endless places to explore on shore throughout the lovely hinterland, including Coffs Harbor, Kempsey, excellent local markets, a fun park and Raleigh International Raceway. Live the life of an able seaman and fish for your dinner in the sparkling Nambucca River or in the sea. And if you can't quite reel in a catch, the town is just 2km from the park so you can shop for food or dine out.
A beautiful place with great customer service too!-- TripAdvisor
Fantastic accommodation, fantastic facilities, wonderful staff. Will return. Very happy with the deal!! Great value for money-- LivingSocial Member
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Up to 2 additional guests are welcome in an Elevated Surf Shack for $22 per person per night
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Not valid for use during April or September school holidays, any public holidays, any long weekends or special event dates
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 23, 2013 • Enjoy By October 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings