Exploring Utah's National Parks
Southwest Adventure Tours • Salt Lake City, UT
- A Four-Day Tour of Moab, Canyonlands National Park, Monument Valley, and Arches National Park for One Adult ($649) or One Child Age 12 or Under ($395), Including:
- Three Nights' Accommodations in Hotels Near Parks
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation between Hotels and Sightseeing Destinations
- Three Breakfasts and Two Lunches
- Daily Tours with an Experienced Guide
- Sunset Hummer Ride
- Taxes and Entrance Fees Included
- All Rates Are per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Just the 45th state incorporated into the Union, Utah maintains an aura of frontier mystery that still captures the minds of adventurers and westward wanderers today—and it's easy to see why. With some of the most diverse geography in the western hemisphere, the nation's "National Parks Capital"—it boasts five total— is an amalgam of creamy cascading sand dunes, vibrant pine forests, and sunset-red deserts that draw throngs of visitors to marvel at its natural wonders year after year. And thanks to Southwest Adventure Tours, you and 13 others can let Utah leave its mark on your bucket list with a small-group tour of its most memorable natural landmarks.
day 1: Your journey begins in Salt Lake City. Board a transfer vehicle to Moab from where you'll drive to the Canyonlands for the afternoon. Visit Mesa Arch, Buck Canyon, and Grand Viewpoint where you'll take in the grand vistas of beautiful canyons, monoliths, spires, mesas, and buttes that are scattered throughout this region and along the Colorado and Green Rivers. Then, retire to your hotel in Moab for a relaxing evening.
day 2: Travel to Monument Valley. On the way, stop at the Sand Island Petroglyph site and visit the Goosenecks of the San Juan River. Enjoy lunch at the View restaurant overlooking the Valley where you'll later enjoy a two- to three-hour tour of the great viewpoints made famous throughout the years by hundreds and thousands of movies, TV shows, commercials, and other advertisements. Then, return to your hotel in Moab.
day 3: Explore Arches National Park. See the largest arch in the world, Landscape Arch, and then opt to hike Delicate Arch or explore Devil's Garden. Enjoy an afternoon of free time in Moab before gathering for a sunset hummer tour overlooking the city.
day 4: Enjoy an early-morning walk to Morning Glory Bridge or Corona Arch before returning to Salt Lake City.
For more information, view the Southwest Adventure Tours detailed itinerary.
2013 Departure Dates
• July 16 to 19
• July 23 to 26
• July 30 to August 2
• August 6 to 9
• August 13 to 16
• August 20 to 23
"Its dazzling display of geographic grandeur leaves visitors a bit awestruck and dumbfounded. The panoply of colors, colors everywhere, as far as the eye can see, is more varied than a 64-pack of crayons... [Utah's] haunting topography is that vast."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Airfare is not included
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $200
- Kids are welcome - 12 years of age and under are $395; please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- Pets are limited to assistance animals; please notify merchant at time of reservation
- Please bring one large suitcase only; one small piece of carry-on is allowed as well
- Does not include: personal valet, laundry service, room service, telephone calls, wines, beer or liquors, meals not specified and other items of a personal nature
- Vouchers include Three Nights' Accommodations in Hotels Near Parks, Round-Trip Ground Transportation between Hotels and Sightseeing Destinations, Three Breakfasts and Two Lunches Daily Tours with an Experienced Guide, Sunset Hummer Ride, Taxes and Entrance Fees Included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2013 • Enjoy By July 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings