A Learned Break in Charming Cambridge
Menzies Cambridge • Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in an Executive Room
- Full English Breakfast
- Cream Tea on Arrival
- Three-Course Dinner with a Glass of Wine Each in the AA Rosette Brasserie Restaurant
- Easter Gift
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
The first thing you notice about Cambridge is the bikes: chained to, leant against, and hung off every surface the locals can get their hands on, they're everywhere. Then there's the shopping: from high-street to high-end, you've got the Lion Yard Shopping Centre, the Grafton Centre, and the streets and streets of restaurants, bars, and pubs besides. But the big thing about the university city has to be the uni buildings: historic and beautiful, they're enough on their own to make this week's Escape—to the four-star Menzies Cambridge, no less—worth studying.
Examine your options and you can't fail to see the appeal of an overnight stay for two people in a newly-refurbished executive room for £109 (up to a £245.10 value). You'll hit the books in the comfort of accommodation that includes double or twin beds, en suite with bathrobes, snacks and mineral water, large flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi access, and in-room Easter gift.
Dining at the elegant venue will pass your assessment with flying colours: a full English breakfast, a cream tea on arrival, and a three-course dinner with glass of wine each at the AA-rosette Brasserie Restaurant are both part and parcel of your package. Peruse the menu which features dishes such as French onion soup, five-hour-braised featherblade of beef, mushroom and parmesan risotto, and warm chocolate brownie.
Late checkout at midday gives you time to learn a thing or two about the city: besides the cycling, shopping, dining, drinking, and unmissable university buildings, there's a lively theatre scene, a plethora of art spaces, and outdoor activities such as traditional punting on the river. The hotel itself has plenty to offer for those wishing to relax indoors; a leisure club with swimming pool, golf course, and included Wi-Fi. Car parking is also included for guests.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week, including the Easter period. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of the hotel in the subject line.
"Few cities can take the breath away quite like Cambridge."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by May 31, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in an Executive Room, Full English Breakfast, Cream Tea on Arrival, Three-Course Dinner with a Glass of Wine Each in the AA Rosette Brasserie Restaurant, Easter Gift, Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01954 249988 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings