Beat Summer Heat with a Mountain Retreat
Bed and Breakfast on Tiffany Hill • Mills River, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Seaside Suite, the Natchez Suite, the Charlottesville Suite, the Beaufort Suite, or the Madison Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($272)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Seaside Suite, the Natchez Suite, the Charlottesville Suite, the Beaufort Suite, or the Madison Suite, Fridays and Saturdays ($272)
- Daily Three-Course Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- $20 Credit for an En Suite Massage and $10 Credit at Hobnob Restaurant
- Select Registry Book
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
One of the country's most beautiful roads, the Blue Ridge Parkway winds through the signature silvery haze and oak-speckled peaks of the Appalachians. Tucked within this shady landscape—surrounded by the Pisgah Forest and the Blue Ridge Mountains—the tiny town of Mills River is overflowing with babbling brooks and lush groves, perfect for escaping summer heat. Here, guests can hike, bike, or raft through the North Carolina hills by day and devour delicious Southern cuisine by night. Just minutes from this storybook scene, downtown Asheville beckons with its farm-to-table restaurants, hip shops, and the famed Biltmore Estate.
Named a top-ten romantic hotel by Everyday with Rachael Ray, the sophisticated Bed and Breakfast on Tiffany Hill will warm your heart with its elegant suites and picturesque setting in the western North Carolina foothills. "Owner Selena Einwechter used the pages of Southern Living to inspire every aspect of the B&B," says the magazine.
When you arrive, take a stroll through the six-acre grounds, stopping to steal a moment in one of the many gardens. You can borrow a novel from the library, or laze in front of a roaring fireplace. In the evening, retreat to the front porch at Tiffany Hill as you bask in the afterglow of an incredible day. Those with a passion for palate-pleasing fare can reserve a table for two at Hobnob Restaurant. Treat your better half to brie-topped puff pastries and Maryland-style crab cakes followed by a dessert of Grand Marnier chocolate mousse.
"Tiffany Hill is the best of the best when it comes to B&Bs. Beautiful, spotless, serene, upscale, unique...I can't think of enough wonderful words for this place."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between July 30 to October 3; must be made online by August 1, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Valid for the Seaside Suite, Natchez Suite, Charlottesville Suite, Beaufort Suite and Madison Suite; room selection subject to availability
- Massage appointments must be made when booking; subject to availability
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): August 30 - September 1
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 3, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 3, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 3, 2013 • Enjoy By October 3, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings