Spa Treats, Gourmet Food, and Welcome Luxury in Wiltshire
The Bishopstrow Hotel and Spa • Wiltshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People, Sunday to Thursday (£199) or Friday or Saturday (£234)
- Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner
- Rasul Mud Treatment Each and Full Use of Spa Facilities
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
Sure, Wiltshire is home to big attractions like Longleat Adventure and Safari Park and Stonehenge, stately homes like Stourhead and Bowood, and more historic churches than you can shake a stick at—but it's also the perfect place for quality time with your other half. Close the door on the world and concentrate on each other with this week's luxurious, indulgent Escape to The Bishopstrow Hotel and Spa, Warminster.
Treat yourselves to some TLC at the sumptuous venue near Bath and Salisbury: an overnight stay for two between Sunday and Thursday is £199 (up to a £449 value), or on a Friday or Saturday it's £234 (up to a £512 value). You'll switch off and sink into a superior room complete with elaborate individual décor, double bed, en suite, TV with DVD player, and Wi-Fi access.
There's more where that came from: enjoy each other's company over a three-course gourmet dinner and full English breakfast at the exquisite Mulberry Restaurant—head chef Andy Britton has trained world-class chefs including Albert Roux, Michael Kitts, and Andy Baxter. You provide the good conversation and they'll serve up the fine fare—the menu features dishes such as poached sea-reared trout, Dorset taster of lamb, and dark chocolate marquise.
There's no need to venture far to truly relax together: full use of the decadent spa facilities—think indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, sauna, steam room, whirlpool, and indoor and outdoor tennis courts—is part and part and parcel of your stay, as is a soothing Rasul mud treatment per person. If your idea of a refreshing break involves getting out and about though, there's plenty of time to discover the county thanks to your midday checkout.
This Escape is for two people. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the hotel name.
"With its collection of well-thumbed British tomes, tartan rugs, Chesterfields, crackling hearths, and a team of staff who seem genuinely pleased to be there, you know right from the get-go that you’re in a well-loved establishment."-- Red
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 30, 2013
- 2 night minimum stays on Saturdays and bank holiday Sunday
- Multiple vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Voucher excludes 22-25 April inclusive, 11, 13, 16, 17, 18 May, 7, 8, 15, 20, 29 June
- Option A: Valid for Sunday to Thursday stays only
- Option B: Valid for Friday and Saturday stays only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a superior room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner, Rasul Mud Treatment Each and Full Use of Spa Facilities, Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0198 5878312 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings