A Cabin on the Shores of Lake Nokomis
Lakewood Resort • Tomahawk, WI
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Rustic Lakeside Cabin ($155)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Rustic Lakeside Cabin ($225)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Six Nights
Home to the country's highest concentration of freshwater lakes, Northern Wisconsin is a mecca of summertime recreation. Fishing is big business around these parts, with walleye and northern bass attracting fishermen from around the country, while other more active pursuits include waterskiing, hiking and biking on Hiawatha & Bearskin Trails, and golfing at Inshalla or Edgewater country clubs. There are even a few wineries and fine dining restaurants in the region to satisfy sophisticated palates. See it all for yourself on the shores of Lake Nokomis, about 230 miles from both Minneapolis and Milwaukee.
The Lakewood Resort, in Tomahawk, Wisconsin, overlooks this 2,400-acre body of water and affords prime access to all its recreation. Throughout the resort you'll find grilling areas for evening barbecues, a playground with basketball courts for the kids, a fish-cleaning house, and a fire pit for nighttime revelry. When it comes time to hit the water, you'll have a number of options for boat rentals in the area.
All cabins have lake views and can accommodate up to four guests with two bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen (fridge, stove, oven, pans, dishes, and flatware), a large living room, and a private bathroom.
"Tomahawk offers natural beauty, friendly people, and a place to get away from it all. That’s why they say life in Tomahawk is the 'way it’s meant to be.'"-- Discover Wisconsin
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through Thursday, October 31, 2013
- Blackout date(s): September 12-16, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher does not include bed linens - you must bring your own bed linens for your bed(s)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 4 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $25 per person per night
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Must be 21 or over to make reservation, check-in and stay
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 60% savings