Romantic Manor in Loudoun County
Stone Manor Bed & Breakfast • Lovettsville, VA
- A One- ($109) or Two-Night ($189) Stay for Two in a Standard Suite, Sundays through Thursdays
- Or, a One- ($179) or Two-Night ($299) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Suite, Sundays through Thursdays
- Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Wine
- Stone Manor Spa Basket with Handcrafted Lotions, Bath Salts, and Soaps
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Settled by German immigrants back in the early 1700s, Lovettsville, Virginia, is a peaceful country hamlet in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Looking at its pastoral landscape of rolling fields and award-winning vineyards, you'd never guess that this Loudoun County town is located just an hour outside the nation's capital. Washingtonians are well aware, though, and flock to the area in search of a rural respite from big city living.
Stone Manor Bed & Breakfast is a beautifully restored manor home on winding Mountain Road. Inside, you'll find antique-appointed guest suites stocked with botanical spa products and a circular staircase ascending from the dining room to the music room and the library above. With windows overlooking the organic vegetable and herb gardens, the library beckons visitors to settle in with a book from its collection, spanning genres from history to mystery and everything in between.
Each morning, you'll rise and shine with a delicious breakfast of locally sourced fare like farm-fresh eggs and handmade jams. After you've had your fill, stroll through the property's gardens or visit the baby chicks and mothers hens in residence. Beyond the manor, you can bike along Mountain Road or tour the nearby wineries and vineyards that give Loudoun County its reputation as a oenophile's paradise. The region also boasts impressive dining options ranging from the traditional Magnolias at the Mill to the organic Restaurant at Patowmack Farm.
"Spencer and Beth—this lovely couple is doing what they love: entertaining, feeding, hosting, and advising friends and family in their beautiful home. I say 'friends and family' because no one stays a stranger for long after they check in."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through December 30, 2013
- Blackout date(s): May 26; September 1; October 13; November 10; December 24-25, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one bottle of wine, one spa basket (with handmade Stone Manor bath salts, lotions and hand-crafted soaps)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2013 • Enjoy By December 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 44% savings