A Break to Dublin's Prestigious Killiney Village
Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel • Co Dublin, Ireland
- Overnight Stay for Two People in an Executive Room
- Box of Butler's Chocoalte and Bottle of Wine on Arrival
- Use of Leisure Facilities
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
The prestigious County Dublin village of Killiney is reportedly home to two of Ireland's most bankable stars—none other than stadium-filling anthem peddlers The Edge and Bono. Get a little of the rock star treatment yourself with an overnight stay for two people at the Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel for just €99 (up to a €200 value).
Based on the brow of Killiney Hill, overlooking Dublin Bay, this is a grand and impressive property; backstage in your Executive room, you'll find a sumptuous and elegantly outfitted space bedecked with select furniture reflecting the castle's heritage, as well as a box of Butler's chocolate and a bottle of wine. You can also enjoy use of the leisure facilities.
Since no self-respecting frontman or woman can be expected to perform on an empty stomach, your Escape will include a breakfast come morning. The Grill at the Castle restaurant serves a range of hearty, freshly cooked options in the evening, should you choose to return.
Added onto your rider is a late 2 p.m. checkout, so you can make the most of your room before heading out. Killiney itself is a high-end seaside resort, with stunning views and walks to be had at the beach; simply stroll through Killiney Hill Park and Dublin Bay will open up before you. If you'd rather head into Dublin city, it's a short drive or Luas ride into the centre, where you can enjoy the culture, history, and shopping of the Irish capital.
This Escape is for two people, with availability from Sunday to Thursday.
"It is easy to see why some of Ireland's rich and famous have made [Killiney] their home."-- Visit Dublin
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 30, 2013
- Voucher valid Sunday to Thursday only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Box of Butler's Chocoalte and Bottle of Wine on Arrival, Breakfast, Use of Leisure Facilities, Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01 230 5400 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings